The Student Room Group

I want to drop out front uni after receiving first payment

Hi I want to drop out from uni but I'm really scared if I will pay the tuition loan and maintenance loan .
I received only one payment on 15 March and I want to drop out my second payment is on 13 May I don't know what to do and when to drop out so I don't need to pay back I'm only 5 weeks at uni help please.
Original post by Ivana2001
Hi I want to drop out from uni but I'm really scared if I will pay the tuition loan and maintenance loan .
I received only one payment on 15 March and I want to drop out my second payment is on 13 May I don't know what to do and when to drop out so I don't need to pay back I'm only 5 weeks at uni help please.

Hi Ivana,

You won't need to repay any of the Tuition Fee Loan, that will just go to your normal repayments balance.

Based on the date you withdrew it's possible that you'll have been overpaid on some of your Maintenance Loan.

If this happens we'll know for sure once your university tells us that you've withdrawn, and we'll then let you know: we won't ask you to repay any overpayment all at once.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending