The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
viviki
well be more forthcoming on the dates and less on the sex then if you like him
So if he suggests meeting up, say lets go to he pub rather than just go to his.
See how he reacts with you in public.

Well he's invited me on a picnic for next term. I don't think he's bothered about taking me out places cos he's embarrassed of me or anything. Oh I also know from one source that he's not looking for a casual relationship. Maybe I'm being over-analytical and should just get some patience and see how it works out!

SamTheMan- are you suggesting I should just say to him that I'm not having sex with him whilst we're not in a relationship? Cos I think that might seem a little weird.

Thanks for everyones help btw.
Reply 61
Oh Happy Day
I'm starting to wonder whether he wants me, or whether he just wants sex...How can you tell?

As a guy it is easy! If you dont talk much and only meet up and have sex and the rest is all small talk and he likes to go out with you and his friends art the same time.

Then he is not the person for you.
puppy
Well he's invited me on a picnic for next term. I don't think he's bothered about taking me out places cos he's embarrassed of me or anything. Oh I also know from one source that he's not looking for a casual relationship. Maybe I'm being over-analytical and should just get some patience and see how it works out!

SamTheMan- are you suggesting I should just say to him that I'm not having sex with him whilst we're not in a relationship? Cos I think that might seem a little weird.

Thanks for everyones help btw.

Well you're already sleeping with him so what I think is best, won't work here. I'd just say don't accept (or don't initiate anything) every time he wishes to sleep with you. If he shows quite a lot of understanding, he probably isn't in it just for the sex. Just an idea... You don't have to keep it up for months!
MrColin
As a guy it is easy! If you dont talk much and only meet up and have sex and the rest is all small talk and he likes to go out with you and his friends art the same time.

Then he is not the person for you.

Actually I think that if someone is willing to hang out with you and friends at the same time, and present you as at least "someone special", that's a good sign.
Reply 64
Well if it doesn't work out I can always die alone, so every cloud...

Night guys.
Reply 65
Oh Happy Day
No, but he says stuff like, "Oh, don't you like me?" or "But you said you wanted to too..."...

I didn't know that about girls in general...Thanks for letting me know.

I might tell him...I feel nervous that he won't want me anymore or something...I'm such a coward.

Well if you tell him and he doesn't want you then you have answered your question - he is just wanting you for sex. Don't ever let someone use you like that - it really isn't worth it. If he is just using him get rid ASAP cos it will only get worse.
sorry pippy i think the guy is out for the sex. after knowing you for just two weeks then having alot of sex, he doesn think he need to take u out. he probably won consider a relationship wif u now, cos u slep wth him after just 2 weeks=will thnk u r easy so not good relationship materal

rilly sorry to say this.

but anyway my bf's going away forvevr in one month and i'll never c him again so we can be sad together :bawling:

seriously, leave now befor e u get hutr
lessthanthree
not necessarily. Not all people are in the habit of labelling girls sluts if they put out within a certain time bracket. Who are we to decide whether something's right or wrong if we blatantly don't know how either party felt about each other/the situation at the time?

it really just depends on whether or not you feel ready for it. sometimes even though a girl's been with a guy for a long time already, but if she doesn't feel ready for it for whatever reasons, then she most likely won't give in no matter what. but if 2 people have really strong feelings for each other and there is really something special they both feel in that relationship, even though if it's only been a short time, if they're both ready then i don't see the problem with it. there isn't a "standard" or "right" time period before sex in a relationship. it all depends on the couple.
lessthanthree
not necessarily. Not all people are in the habit of labelling girls sluts if they put out within a certain time bracket. Who are we to decide whether something's right or wrong if we blatantly don't know how either party felt about each other/the situation at the time?

i was just saying, 2 weeks isnt alot of time to go on dates and stuff so you cant tell if its just all going to be sex or not.

i did not label the girl a slut btw if thats her decision then thats up to her entirely
Reply 69
eurasianfeline
it really just depends on whether or not you feel ready for it. sometimes even though a girl's been with a guy for a long time already, but if she doesn't feel ready for it for whatever reasons, then she most likely won't give in no matter what. but if 2 people have really strong feelings for each other and there is really something special they both feel in that relationship, even though if it's only been a short time, if they're both ready then i don't see the problem with it. there isn't a "standard" or "right" time period before sex in a relationship. it all depends on the couple.

agree with ya... gotta feel that chemistry between ur partner.... :love:
it takes ur relationship to a new more intimate level, which is always a nice thing!
magiccarpet
i was just saying, 2 weeks isnt alot of time to go on dates and stuff so you cant tell if its just all going to be sex or not.

i did not label the girl a slut btw if thats her decision then thats up to her entirely

I think two weeks is quite a long time but I just really rubbish about being around real people.

MB

Latest

Trending

Trending