The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

scaryhair
Hope you feel better soon :smile: I have a chesty cold at the moment so I know how you feel - but it's sooooo annoying that if you do as much as sneeze or cough everyone is automatically like - "RUN! IT'S SWINE FLU!". I don't know whether it's swine flu, feels more like a cold or chest infection to me :dontknow:

Thanks, Scaryhair ! I think I do have somehting viral, but its not swine flu as far as I'm concerned. The rreaction you described is that of my friend - she posted "get better from swine flu" all over my facebook network :frown: :rolleyes: But at least its better than response from some people :rolleyes: (not referring to you, of course :smile:)
AutVinceriAutMori
But at least its better than response from some people :rolleyes: (not referring to you, of course :smile:)

:console:
Reply 2742
Fell asleep at about 6am. Got woken up this morning by my mother coming in abruptly and telling me "Theres money downstairs for you to go to tescos today." Me = angry.

She comes in again, with a card for me to sign "because I don't trust the post" for my aunt's bday on Friday.

I tell her to eventually f-off, my aunt hears down the phone, I get summoned to the phone and yelled at.

BAD DAY SO FAR.
normalothercitrusfruit

Did you see how well the LPUK did in the Norwich by-election? :teeth:
Reply 2744
:biggrin: i love mock the week.
jonnyofengland
Did you see how well the LPUK did in the Norwich by-election? :teeth:

Norwich North result

Chloe Smith C 13,591

Chris Ostrowski Lab 6,243

April Pond LD 4,803

Glenn Tingle UKIP 4,068

Rupert Read Green 3,350

Craig Murray (Ind) 953

Robert West (BNP) 941

Bill Holden (Ind) 166

Howling Laud (Loony) 144

Anne Fryatt (NOTA) 59

Thomas Burridge (Libertarian) 36

Peter Baggs (Ind) 23

I wish to hug those 36 people personally :hugs:
AutVinceriAutMori
: But at least its better than response from some people :rolleyes: (not referring to you, of course :smile:)

Nobody likes a whiner.
normalothercitrusfruit
Norwich North result

Chloe Smith C 13,591

Chris Ostrowski Lab 6,243

April Pond LD 4,803

Glenn Tingle UKIP 4,068

Rupert Read Green 3,350

Craig Murray (Ind) 953

Robert West (BNP) 941

Bill Holden (Ind) 166

Howling Laud (Loony) 144

Anne Fryatt (NOTA) 59

Peter Baggs (Ind) 23

I bet the candidate did, seeing as they were all his friends and family. :p:

It has to be pretty embarrassing for any party when the monster raving loonies get more votes than you.
jonnyofengland
I bet the candidate did, seeing as they were all his friends and family. :p:

It has to be pretty embarrassing for any party when the monster raving loonies get more votes than you.

:hmmm: the guy is only 18, he has plenty of time yet :yep:

I'm surprised labour did that well tbh, though what worries me more is the relative success of the Green Party :eek3:
Reply 2749
BAH politics.
fatal
BAH politics.

I would suggest you click the link in my sig :yep:
fatal
BAH politics.

My attitude exactly! :yes:
Stupid student finance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: I have just spent 30 min listening to their choice of music :mad:
AutVinceriAutMori
Stupid student finance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: I have just spent 30 min listening to their choice of music :mad:

Funny how practically everyone but me has had problems with student finance.

I merely said how much I wanted a loan for, they sent me something to sign, I signed it, end of matter.

Mind you, saying that, the website did crash roughly 3 million times while I was doing it
normalothercitrusfruit
Funny how practically everyone but me has had problems with student finance.

I merely said how much I wanted a loan for, they sent me something to sign, I signed it, end of matter.

Mind you, saying that, the website did crash roughly 3 million times while I was doing it

what pisses me off is that I just waited for ages to talk to them, and the phone has just discharged :mad2:
AutVinceriAutMori
what pisses me off is that I just waited for ages to talk to them, and the phone has just discharged :mad2:

:rofl: (in the nicest possible way)

What was their choice of music like?
normalothercitrusfruit
:rofl: (in the nicest possible way)

What was their choice of music like?

Pop, I think, I caught Alesha dixon's "the boy does nothing " song :mad: :angry:
AutVinceriAutMori
Pop, I think, I caught Alesha dixon's "the boy does nothing " song :mad: :angry:

Does he wash up? Never wash up
Does he clean up? No he never cleans up
Does he brush up? He never brushed up
He does nothing, the boy does nothing

:dance: I love that song! :dance:
normalothercitrusfruit
Norwich North result

That boy was in my year at college.

EDIT: And at the same college, obv.
AutVinceriAutMori

I'm sorry but I feel I have to ask, because your situation is really confusing me. On the one hand you talk about student finance and going to study Chemistry, but then on the other you talk about sitting the UKCAT.

What exactly is your situation?
normalothercitrusfruit
Does he wash up? Never wash up
Does he clean up? No he never cleans up
Does he brush up? He never brushed up
He does nothing, the boy does nothing

:dance: I love that song! :dance:

its not bad, I quite like it.
Do you like it because it describes you :teeth:

Latest

Trending

Trending