The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

AutVinceriAutMori
My god, Citrus, your boyfriend has an interestign taste :eek:

I never said I disagreed with him :rolleyes:

Jessaay!
Oh, and citrussy dude, Bradford is not a nice place.

We're not going to meet in Bradford - we're planning to go to a city of some sort and stay in a hotel together :yep:
normalothercitrusfruit

We're not going to meet in Bradford - we're planning to go to a city of some sort and stay in a hotel together :yep:

OOooooer
normalothercitrusfruit

Well, your taste is intersting too :yep:
Come to Birmingham!
normalothercitrusfruit

:hubba: :jiggy:
:p:
AutVinceriAutMori
Well, your taste is intersting too :yep:
Come to Birmingham!

Hmm, maybe - can see if he gets your seal of approval :yep:
scaryhair
:hubba: :jiggy:
:p:

For once I can actually say, "yes" :woo:
normalothercitrusfruit
For once I can actually say, "yes" :woo:

Good on you :p: :biggrin:
scaryhair
Good on you :p: :biggrin:

normalothercitrusfruit
Hmm, maybe - can see if he gets your seal of approval :yep:

Its Ok, friends of Citrus are my friends :biggrin: Birmingham has a plenty of gay bars, I was thinking along these lines :smile:
AutVinceriAutMori
Its Ok, friends of Citrus are my friends :biggrin: Birmingham has a plenty of gay bars, I was thinking along these lines :smile:

Ah I see - he's technically bi though :tongue:;
normalothercitrusfruit
Ah I see - he's technically bi though :tongue:;

No probs, once he sees you he will definitely become a player for another team and we girls will be short of another two guys :p:
AutVinceriAutMori
No probs, once he sees you he will definitely become a player for another team and we girls will be short of another two guys :p:

Aww, that's really nice of you to say :colondollar:
I have successfully cooked what was actually a nice meal, though I am not amused I have to clean up as, 'I won't have someone to clean up at uni'
I countered this with the fact I won't have a garden at uni so should have nothing to do with it, is this strategy works (it probably wont) I will have escaped the boredom that is watering an weeding
crazylemon
I have successfully cooked what was actually a nice meal, though I am not amused I have to clean up as, 'I won't have someone to clean up at uni'
I countered this with the fact I won't have a garden at uni so should have nothing to do with it, is this strategy works (it probably wont) I will have escaped the boredom that is watering an weeding

Watering the garden's fun!!

Especially with the hose, used to love squirting my bro's window
normalothercitrusfruit
Watering the garden's fun!!

Especially with the hose, used to love squirting my bro's window

No hose, watering can filled up from 1 of 3 water buts
crazylemon
No hose, watering can filled up from 1 of 3 water buts

That's the dull way of doing it. I'll help you out by putting a hole in each of the water butts when i'm over yours next :yep:

And I hope the above conversation was ok with you
normalothercitrusfruit
That's the dull way of doing it. I'll help you out by putting a hole in each of the water butts when i'm over yours next :yep:

Don't do that.

And sure, I fail to see why it would bother me
crazylemon
Don't do that.

And sure, I fail to see why it would bother me

I could always melt them with my lighter if you prefer. Sam went out the room yesterday and I set fire to a chocolate bar wrapper (it was paper not foil), luckily I managed to put it out before he got back :p:

I didn't think it would bother you like that, just having a friend talking like that, that's all. Glad you don't mind :hugs:

I look forward to having a proper chat about your holiday sometime, and my glasses :cool:
I could never date someone I met on the internet. No matter what, I would always have it in the back of my mind that they might be a 45 year old male Turkish serial killer, as opposed to the supermodel looks with comedienne personality I was promised.

normalothercitrusfruit

That's the kind of comment I was referring to earlier, when I said I could never work out your relationship with Lemon.
jonnyofengland
That's the kind of comment I was referring to earlier, when I said I could never work out your relationship with Lemon.

:rofl: apparently he wants a lemon seal of approval for this sort of thing :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending