The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Degausser
My plan is to get a good few done before I go so I dont feel bad about being here a lot less often.

Wouldn't want to be a PS Helper, not even for Chem, which I suppose I can. are there any rewards for this :teeth:?
Degausser
My plan is to get a good few done before I go so I dont feel bad about being here a lot less often.

Same plan as me :p:

Though I'd probably still come on here, just less frequently
AutVinceriAutMori
Wouldn't want to be a PS Helper, not even for Chem, which I suppose I can. are there any rewards for this :teeth:?

You earn riches for each statement you review which is handy.
AutVinceriAutMori

You get riches I believe
FFCrusader
Same plan as me :p:

Though I'd probably still come on here, just less frequently

Oh same, I plan to come on here when I have the time, I just dont know how much Ill get.

I dont get the whole "im leaving for good" mentality, Are they saying they wont ever get another moment ever?
FFCrusader
You get riches I believe

Degausser
You earn riches for each statement you review which is handy.

Thanks, guys :smile:
Hmmm, thats more interesting :p: question number 2- how do you become one :o: ? Ask a moderator?
AutVinceriAutMori
Hmmm, thats more interesting :p: question number 2- how do you become one :o: ? Ask a moderator?

Ask in ask an assistant and join the user group is the way to do it :smile:
Degausser
Oh same, I plan to come on here when I have the time, I just dont know how much Ill get.

I dont get the whole "im leaving for good" mentality, Are they saying they wont ever get another moment ever?

Indeed, I expect it won't be too often but there will be time as at the beginning you're spending time getting to know people, and then shortly after there's all the work to do

Yeah i don't really get that either... But I suppose those people have gotten what they needed out of this site and figure they don't need to come on anymore and just forget the site

AutVinceriAutMori

Mena explains here :p:
Aaaand thanks again, guys! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
I was thinking of submitting my coursework to get riches but his sounds interesting too.
How come you two are answering synchronically? :p:
As for people leaving, only ADREAM has dissapeared so far :p:
AutVinceriAutMori
Aaaand thanks again, guys! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
I was thinking of submitting my coursework to get riches but his sounds interesting too.

Great minds, and all that jazz :p:
Degausser
Great minds, and all that jazz :p:

Ah, always liked that experession. Though "Tell me who your friend is and I'll tell you who you are" beats it :p:
AutVinceriAutMori

No probs :h:

I was going to submit coursework, but that would involve finding said coursework and such :p: Plus I don't even know where to post them so meh :p:

I wasn't even aware of getting riches when I applied to be a PS helper :laugh: It's a nice bonus I spose :h:

I have no idea why we're answering together :p: Coincidence I spose :awesome: I bet this time it's not in synch!

I think OoS has as well...I haven't been following this thread that well
I don't get the "leaving for good" thing either :confused: there are other things this site will be useful for when I'm at uni I imagine. I won't be on as much because hopefully I'll have a life :p: but it's not like a work contract that needs to be terminated so if I feel like coming back, I come back. If I feel like not coming back, I just don't log on :p:
AutVinceriAutMori
Ah, always liked that experession. Though "Tell me who your friend is and I'll tell you who you are" beats it :p:

Haven't heard that one :dontknow:
Jessaay!
I don't get the "leaving for good" thing either :confused: there are other things this site will be useful for when I'm at uni I imagine.

This is true, and H&R is always a good read for the lolz

Jessaay!

I won't be on as much because hopefully I'll have a life be stalking all the London medics :p: but it's not like a work contract that needs to be terminated so if I feel like coming back, I come back. If I feel like not coming back, I just don't log on :p:

Corrected :p:
FFCrusader
This is true, and H&R is always a good read for the lolz

Corrected :p:

You want stalking, don't deny it :awesome:
Degausser
Haven't heard that one :dontknow:

That's because its an old Russian expression, my bad, I just realised I translated it :o:
FFCrusader
No probs :h:

I was going to submit coursework, but that would involve finding said coursework and such :p: Plus I don't even know where to post them so meh :p:

I wasn't even aware of getting riches when I applied to be a PS helper :laugh: It's a nice bonus I spose :h:

I have no idea why we're answering together :p: Coincidence I spose :awesome: I bet this time it's not in synch!

I think OoS has as well...I haven't been following this thread that well

I couldn't submit it either, the site didn't accept the file, and then I got sick of it and left the whole thing :p:
I am not biggest fan of OoS's , so I don't miss him that much, which I suppose is obvious
Asclepius on the other hand :frown: :cry: And HCT :cry:
Reply 6957
you know I'm a glutton for punishment, I let people hurt me over and over again :frown: :frown:
Jessaay!
You want stalking, don't deny it :awesome:

Are you calling me an attention whore? :p:

AutVinceriAutMori

I couldn't submit it either, the site didn't accept the file, and then I got sick of it and left the whole thing :p:
I am not biggest fan of OoS's , so I don't miss him that much, which I suppose is obvious
Asclepius on the other hand :frown: :cry: And HCT :cry:

Technology is so frustrating at times :p:

Fair enough! I do wonder what has happened to Alex and HCT :erm: Have they actually left properly or are just gone for a little while as they're busy?
fatal
you know I'm a glutton for punishment, I let people hurt me over and over again :frown: :frown:

:hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending