The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

munro90
Prepare to be disappointed uni beds on the whole are awful (most of the mattresses have had a good 5 years of students doing the kind of things student do on them). Unless you're lucky like me that is, many girls commented on how comfortable my bed was!

Are they...clean? :erm:
munro90
and building dens :yep:

:woo:

I'm the master of den building.
Reply 1942
crazyferret
Are they...clean? :erm:

Ish. Take pillow and mattress protectors. Oh and if you can buy your own bed linen and divet. The idea of using the uni was disgusting to me :smile: PLUS I had one of the most amazing duvets ever, my flatmate would come in and fall asleep on it lol
Jessaay!
:woo:

I'm the master of den building.

It's more of a whole bedroom furniture affair tbh. The bed, with the draws taken out, acts as one "wall" with the added bonus of being a secure underground dwelling. Other pieces of furniture can be added for increased awesomeness; my parents however didn't take too well to emptying and toppling over their wardrobe in my efforts to create a static drawbridge to link up dens :yes:
fatal
Ish. Take pillow and mattress protectors. Oh and if you can buy your own bed linen and divet. The idea of using the uni was disgusting to me :smile: PLUS I had one of the most amazing duvets ever, my flatmate would come in and fall asleep on it lol

Mattress and pillow protectors added to the list :top:

The thought of sleeping on a bed which has undergone five years+ of students' "trampolining" is :erm:
crazyferret

The thought of sleeping on a bed which has undergone five years+ of students' "trampolining" is :erm:

New hall hopefully for me. But does than mean new mattresses :hmmm:
crazylemon
New hall hopefully for me. But does than mean new mattresses :hmmm:

New mattresses are never as good for trampolining :no:
Reply 1947
crazyferret

I'm gonna go visit the new occupant of my room, shake their hand, then tell them in detail the antics that went on in that room :smile: Including why the carpet smells like mens aftershave (my friend kenny literally poured his everywhere by accident) :rolleyes:
Jessaay!

But they are more springy :yes:
Jessaay!

I don't think I have ever been trampolining on a mattress. That's what trampolines are for :yep:
crazyferret
But they are more spingy :yes:

spingy?
crazylemon
springy?

:biggrin:
crazylemon
I don't think I have ever been trampolining on a mattress. That's what trampolines are for :yep:

Trampolining is best kept indoors :rolleyes:
crazyferret
:biggrin:

Ah.

And here I was thinking is was going to be some sick innuendo rather than just commenting on the trampolining suitability of the mattress :yep:
crazyferret
Trampolining is best kept indoors :rolleyes:

But then accidents can happen :sadnod:

Hitting you head on the headboard is not fun :no:
crazylemon
Ah.

And here I was thinking is was going to be some sick innuendo rather than just commenting on the trampolining suitability of the mattress :yep:

Dirty boy :colonhash:
FFCrusader
Dirty boy :colonhash:

I know terrible.

Well I just think ferret has a filthy mind and so assume the worst :yep:
crazylemon
But then accidents can happen :sadnod:

Hitting you head on the headboard is not fun :no:

We're obviously talking about two different things here :p:
Reply 1958
crazyferret

But who's talking about what? Thats the question!
crazyferret

And if you jump to high you might hit the ceiling.

This is still trampolining right?

Or are you a filthy bastard? :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending