The Student Room Group

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by PlantVZombie
I was out last night in a club

Think this is the OP's problem. The fact the only girls he sees are those out clubbing or hanging around on the streets drinking, or barring that, in the media who are represented unfairly. He clearly needs to get out more and start mixing with a decent crowd.
Original post by Luceria
Nice :^_^: ... If you do, just don't go to Oslo.. Visit the west coast!
Proud Slytherin as well!

Trying to get a Slytherin scarf before the last film comes out. :biggrin: Slytherins are awesome and ambitious, like me :biggrin: And Draco Malfoy's a Slytherin, and Tom Felton plays Draco, so that kinda settles it. :lol: Ok, I'll take your advice. Have you ever been to Scotland? If you haven't yet, Loch Ness isn't that interesting. It's just another lake to be honest.
Reply 62
Original post by NaturalDisaster
I don't get why you're defending the OP's ridiculous argument. The reason you don't find the decent girls is cos you're only looking at the sluts cos you want them for sex. Believe me, if guys actually paid attention to British girls they might be surprised by how many of them aren't chavs.

Thanks for your insight in to what my mind wants! Only looking at the sluts, wtf?? How would you even know what I want. Maybe you should go abroad for a while and meet girls from other countries. As I said earlier, much more genuine and friendly and don't need to go boozing and slap themselves up with make up and clothes and false expensive luxuries. I'm sure there are decent English girls out there, but they're rare!
Original post by Anonymous
..and I am British :frown:

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
-the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
-manipulative behaviour
-coldness / unfriendly
-manly
-crude
-loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
-heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
-lack of morals
-and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

i suppose some of these points you will find anywhere, but i have seen this sort of thing in some places..
Hen nights...urrgh...
Reply 64
Original post by Luceria
What's jeggings and leggings?

I always dress according to weather. And I've never been a person who shows " a lot of skin".. Simply isn't me.

They're tight and make you cold
When put with the right things they look good, when put with the wrong things it's very bad.
Reply 65
I don't think I'm like what you just described. However I can see where you are coming from as the majority of the people at my university fit into your stereotype.
Original post by Skill
Thanks for your insight in to what my mind wants! Only looking at the sluts, wtf?? How would you even know what I want. Maybe you should go abroad for a while and meet girls from other countries. As I said earlier, much more genuine and friendly and don't need to go boozing and slap themselves up with make up and clothes and false expensive luxuries. I'm sure there are decent English girls out there, but they're rare!

Thanks for your insight into what all my friends are like, I'm sure you know them far better than I do. I have been abroad, and there are just as many girls who wear too much make-up and go boozing etc as there are in the UK, and it has the same effects on people as it does over here. There's still smoking, there are still drug addicts and alcoholics, trust me, I've met them, same as I've met plenty of decent English girls. Just because you can't be bothered moving past your stupid generalised view of English girls, doesn't mean they all conform to your image of them.
Original post by HEJ92
They're tight and make you cold
When put with the right things they look good, when put with the wrong things it's very bad.

Uggs and t-shirts that don't cover your a** with leggings...eugh...:lol:
Original post by Skill

I've travelled quite a lot and I would say that some of your points are true... but at the same time you're generalising massively. Not all girls are like this. My friends and I go out every week but rarely drink, and don't go over board on the make up. I wouldn't know how to begin to manipulate someone, and I'm definitely not loud.
Original post by Luceria
Haha, I'm planning on ordering a Slytherin scarf soon! No, but it's one of my favourite countries. Definitely going in the near future! Lol, right. Planning on visiting Edinburgh at first. Should be nice! Norway and Scotland are beautiful countries, and the nature isn't main reason I want to go to Scotland. But I'm definitely a nature person and I'd love to experience it!

Must find locations they used in Harry Potter :awesome:

Parts of the west coast of Scotland look a bit like some of the shots in HP. Edinburgh is stunning, definitely worth visiting. I love it there, one of my favourite cities. But then I'm a sucker for all the old architecture they've got there. :L Scotland does have some pretty amazing scenery, even the grey skies can look pretty awesome if you're looking at all the hills (since we don't have proper mountains. :L)
Oooooooohh nooooeeeeeeeeees!!!1!one!!1!

:colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 71
Thanks for your insight into what all my friends are like, I'm sure you know them far better than I do. I have been abroad, and there are just as many girls who wear too much make-up and go boozing etc as there are in the UK, and it has the same effects on people as it does over here. There's still smoking, there are still drug addicts and alcoholics, trust me, I've met them, same as I've met plenty of decent English girls. Just because you can't be bothered moving past your stupid generalised view of English girls, doesn't mean they all conform to your image of them.

Well looking at this thread it ain't just me with this 'generalised' view of English girls. Also I didn't say ALL english girls.
Reply 72

Oh well:dontknow:
More for the rest of us then... :tongue:
Reply 74
Parts of the west coast of Scotland look a bit like some of the shots in HP. Edinburgh is stunning, definitely worth visiting. I love it there, one of my favourite cities. But then I'm a sucker for all the old architecture they've got there. :L Scotland does have some pretty amazing scenery, even the grey skies can look pretty awesome if you're looking at all the hills (since we don't have proper mountains. :L)

Yeah, and they've filmed in some places. I love old architecture as well! Edinburgh looks really nice. Loads of proper mountains here, lol.
Reply 75
Original post by DynamicQ
There are still a few nice anglo saxon girls...but mainly most of the contingent is all you have listed above.

My friend suggested a theory for which I will get a lot of negative reps. But....freedom of speech.

Back in the days in Engand, you were allowed to marry your sisters and brothers. Same genes mix etc.
If you mix same set of genes you will just carry all your genetic diseases/problems etc down your family tree.

I am not that good with words... but I hope you got the idea. :biggrin:
Unless it's two beautiful set of brothe

I think you'll find brother/sister marriages have been illegal ever since we became a Christian country. We're also the result of wave after wave of immigration, making us genetically diverse.
Your theory is pure bull****.
Reply 76
Original post by Apagg
I think you'll find brother/sister marriages have been illegal ever since we became a Christian country. We're also the result of wave after wave of immigration, making us genetically diverse.
Your theory is pure bull****.

Time from England becoming Christian in proportion to the whole history of England is bull****ly small. :wink:
Original post by HEJ92
This is a stereotype of chavvy british girls.

My friends and I are not like this at all. We don't "sleep around" we don't cover ourselves with make-up (I go to college with no make-up on), I couldn't manipulate anyone or anything.
My group of friends are very friendly, we hate rudeness and people who are not polite. We're not loud, and we don't get "messy".
We have good morals and beliefs and our appearance isn't your typical bodycon dress and heels or jeggings, uggs and a cropped top.

What's wrong with uggs? :o: they keep my feet toasty warm in the winter :love:
Reply 78
..and I am British :frown:

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
-the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
-manipulative behaviour
-coldness / unfriendly
-manly
-crude
-loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
-heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
-lack of morals
-and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

I disagree i am asian myself but strongly disagree. there are some british girls that are not like that at all, everyone goes to clubs to enjoy themselves. i have friends at college they dont go all the time but some are always going and then complaining that they are skint but them girls have the beset personalities and are not bitches. maybe u go to the clubs alot and see them kind of girls ur describing which is expected!
good luck and search hard.
xo
i know this is the common view, but thats all the media portrays.
the headlines aren't going to be about normal girls who are nice, its going to be about chavvy girls who are crude and not particularly nice.
you need to look in the right places :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending