The Student Room Group

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
You mean these sorts of girls, OP?:

Needless to say, chavs are not indicative of the entirety of Blighty.
Reply 181
Original post by QwentyJ
You mean these sorts of girls, OP?:

Needless to say, chavs are not indicative of the entirety of Blighty.

LOL. That photograph is DISGUSTING.

IMO there are too many girls like that to be not worried. Yes, there are god-knows-how-many male chavs/pissheads.

But it looks like the girls have caught up.
Original post by shy-girl666
i must say not all us brit girls are like this..... your thinking of the orange, bitchy, drunken, two faced whores!
im going to restore for faith in british lasses..... we're not all like this just the minority but because that are loud, crude, orange etc they will get all the attention, bearing in mind it is bad attention, but attention non the less.

and so the girls who arn't like this will get over looked and ignored alot of the time.
BELIEVE IN THE NICER BRITISH GIRLS! im still trying to keep my faith in the lads! and hope they improve!! lol x

OP's view on British women is not just for chav's, but also for your standard girl walking about on the street. Many girls nowadays are aggressive etc even if they are not orange and pushing a pram, and sadly, the majority are aggressive.

Original post by RosieRose
I know I should perhaps be laughing at the complete stupidity of this thread, however it's just angered me so much that I am not at all
. It just makes me realise why I have cynicism about having relationships with men these days (though, not all of you. Unlike the OP, I don't generalise.)

The OP and the men who have agreed with the OP are perhaps some of the most hypocritical and sexist pigs I have ever heard.

Now I am going to go through a few of the things that the OP has gone through (such a charmer):

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
And how, exactly, do you define 'sluttish behaviour'? What about male sluttish behaviour such as grinding on you in a club when you've clearly told them to f**k off, touching your bum and leering at you like a creepy old man? Cos I've had that plenty of times, and it's disgusting. Having said that, there are also many guys, if you get off the club scene, who aren't like that.

-the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
Have you had the chance to think about women lacking confidence who do that? Cut them some slack. Plus, would you go out with a girl who wore no make-up when going out? From the sound of you, I doubt it.

-manipulative behaviour
That isn't even an argument. I'm not manipulative. None of my female mates are manipulative. The one person that I can think of that was was my ex, and he was a whore too, so I guess that really disproves that pointless argument.

-coldness / unfriendly
This doesn't surprise me, considering your attitude. I certainly wouldn't be friendly to you.

-manly
Again, is this an argument? You really like to generalise, don't you? What does that even mean??

-crude
I really wonder where you live for you to have such nasty generalisations of women. I'm starting to believe that you think all women should be housewives from the 1950s with RP accents. I live in London and yeah, the women can be crude at times, but the men are too!

-loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
Once again, this is such a generalisation. I know men that are loud too, but does that mean that I'm going to think that all men are loud?:rolleyes:

-heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
Again, same with men.

-lack of morals
See above. I'm getting bored with this.

-and their general appearance has just become very boring.
Wow, that was so specific, it completely opened my eyes... to how much of an idiot you're being.

Personally, do I prefer foreign guys to British guys? No. I don't care either way. What I do like, however, is a guy that's not a sexist, self-absorbed moron with half a brain

It is such a stupid thread yet all research shows that it is closer to the truth then being absurd. :rolleyes:

Sluts - most girls think the only way to get a guy is to get her tits out or to flirt. It is very rare to find a couple who got together after being friends as the modern girl has this friend zoning retardation mentality. As for guys, being a dick and persistent works on the modern girl and being a gentleman does not. What more is there to say?

Make-up like a whore - deal with your issues. Why should we cut slack for people who need to see a shrink?

Manipulative behaviour - I do not know of a girl who does not "test" their boyfriend, or stalk every movement they make, or emotionally hold them to ransom and some point.

coldness / unfriendly - Girls expect to be entertained by men and not to create something mysterious called conversation. On top of this if you are a half decent looking guy then they instantly hate you because they resent the fact that you are not hitting on them...or some equally stupid idea.

Manly - How can you not work this out? It is pretty straight forward....:rolleyes: Women decide to compete with men on how butch they can be, they put no time into fashion, and they are loud, crude etc. Everything which a woman should not be. They are also visually manly as most girls are to lazy to do exercise and end up with man legs, no waist, and are as broad as their male counterpart at their height. If guys wanted that from women, we would just go gay.

Loud - Many girls are horrifically immature and attention seeking. Mature conversation and acting in a proper manner outside has long died for the British tart.

Heavy Drinking - Women now drink more then men. Go google it or look through this thread.

Lack of morals - Again, more teen pregnancy then ever and mentally women are not meant to be slappers and sleep around due to nature.

General appearance - Compare your average bland British topshop/river island/jack wills girl to a foreign student. The foreign student knows how to dress sexy and sophisticated.
British girls either dress in what there grandmother wore or wears so little they may as well have a sign that say they are like throwing a hot dog down a corridor.
(edited 13 years ago)
im spanish, and britain has amazed me with the ability that english girls have at sinking their faces in a bucket of make up or fake tan. I mean, when i first came here i was well tanned and all that ****, and somehow a british girl had darker skin than me and somehow magically her arms where white.
Original post by jwhan2413
HAHAHA!!! i couldnt have agreed more.... ! Although i am a Korean, i had an English girlfriend and it really was so hard to keep on liking her! (i might sound mean but believe me, the only i can think of to describe her is... bitch and theres always a reason behind that!)
For now, i aint even looking for a girlfriend, the important thing is to do good in A2 and get a nice, calm (hopefully korean lol!) girlfriend! haha XD

A friend of mine married a korean girl (he's Iraqi, like me). She's really nice. they're happy.
Reply 185
Original post by Anonymous
..and I am British :frown:

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-manipulative behaviour
-coldness / unfriendly
-manly
-crude
-lack of morals

anyone else notice this?

totally agree. but i think it's a trend all over really.
Original post by Jimbo1234
OP's view on British women is not just for chav's, but also for your standard girl walking about on the street. Many girls nowadays are aggressive etc even if they are not orange and pushing a pram, and sadly, the majority are aggressive.

yeah fair point. but i was just trying to get across the point that not all british girls are that bad. like myself for instance, im not aggressive but im no push over.

but fair point non the less. :h: x
Reply 187

So, uh, who got them pregnant in the first place? :rolleyes:

It is such a stupid thread yet all research shows that it is closer to the truth then being absurd. :rolleyes:

Sluts - most girls think the only way to get a guy is to get her tits out or to flirt. It is very rare to find a couple who got together after being friends as the modern girl has this friend zoning retardation mentality. As for guys, being a dick and persistent works on the modern girl and being a gentleman does not. What more is there to say?

Make-up like a whore - deal with your issues. Why should we cut slack for people who need to see a shrink?

Manipulative behaviour - I do not know of a girl who does not "test" their boyfriend, or stalk every movement they make, or emotionally hold them to random and some point.

coldness / unfriendly - Girls expect to be entertained by men and not to create something mysterious called conversation. On top of this if you are a half decent looking guy then they instantly hate you because they resent the fact that you are not hitting on them...or some equally stupid idea.

Manly - How can you not work this out? It is pretty straight forward....:rolleyes: Women decide to compete with men on how butch they can be, they put no time into fashion, and they are loud, crude etc. Everything which a woman should not be. They are also visually manly as most girls are to lazy to do exercise and end up with man legs, no waist, and are as broad as their male counterpart at their height. If guys wanted that from women, we would just go gay.

Loud - Many girls are horrifically immature and attention seeking. Mature conversation and acting in a proper manner outside has long died for the British tart.

Heavy Drinking - Women now drink more then men. Go google it or look through this thread.

Lack of morals - Again, more teen pregnancy then ever and mentally women are not meant to be slappers and sleep around due to nature.

General appearance.e - Compare your average bland British topshop/river island/jack wills girl to a foreign student. The foreign student knows how to dress sexy and sophisticated.
British girls either dress in what there grandmother wore or wears so little they may as well have a sign that say they are like throwing a hot dog down a corridor.

You are a complete misogynistic pig and god help the girls who dare to date you. You evidently read The Daily Mail on a usual basis and have no hold on the real world. You sound like a very bitter man. :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 188
Original post by i like tea
To all the girls trying to defend themselves saying "i'm not like that, ok, yes, i go clubbing sometimes but i don't sleep around...etc"

Seems that the chavettes ruin it for everybody else, really is a shame. Being British AND from Essex i must say the whole defending and justifying every little thing is very very tiresome.

Whenever i go away for the weekend, be it to other parts of the UK or to France i am so sick of talking to people, or finding a really lovely man, have a great chat then the inevitable "so where are you from". This happened to me over the weekend when i went to this sports event. I mostly get the disappointed "oh, ummm, ok then, that's kwl" along with an unconvincing nod of approval. So the lovely Oxford man soon left our group and found some other Oxford woman to go for instead, nice. Either that or i get the rowdy drunk men shouting "WAHAYYY!!!" as if to assume they are going to get laid soon.

I won't try and convince people "not all essex girlz r lyk tat ya knaw" as i'd hope the genuine guys would give the woman a chance and get to know her. Its a shame because the stereotypical types are the loudest so the others go unnoticed.

For now i have my uni work, awesome friends and sports to occupy my time then silly little men that are far too judgemental.

Oh and enough with the derogatory language. It's always men, guys, gentlemen. That's fine, but please enough with the "girls" or "drunk girls", etc

I would suggest starting a thread about how i'm sick of British men being judgemental, sexist and who hold the most ridiculous moralities and double standards but then i remembered i have a life to live...

Completely agree, lol.
Original post by Aisha~~
Overrated.

Not at all.
Most models on the catwalk are russian and very successful: Natalia Vodianova, Eugenya Volodina, Marina Linchuk, Natalsha Poly,Olga Kurylenko, Anna Selezneva, Masha Novoselova, Tanya Dziahileva etc etc etc... cause i dont know them all.
Need I say more? I guess no...
So, uh, who got them pregnant in the first place? :rolleyes:

You are a complete misogynistic pig and god help the girls who dare to date you. You evidently read The Daily Mail on a usual basis and have no hold on the real world. You sound like a very bitter man. :rolleyes:

Your first point does not even make sense. Parents had the kid, but the parents are from a different culture and time. :rolleyes:

I am a complete misogynistic pig because? Rather then just insulting me, how about you explain why my points are wrong, and how they are not harsh truths which you fight to reject as you fit into some many of those categories and problems OP and myself labelled.

Bless, you see someone with a different opinion and think Daily Mail.....well actually all the research is done my highly thought of institutions and published as papers. As far as newspapers go, the Guardian and Telegraph are the main ones to report on the problem of modern women.

SO how about you stop raging at you keyboard and go do some exercise and learn what fashion is.

***Also, lets not forget that British girls love to do easy subjects and run away from degree's that are even the slightest bit challenging. Foriegn girls don't have this aversion, but show a British girl maths and they instantly give up and start watching the X factor or dick about on Facebook!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 191
Your first point does not even make sense. Parents had the kid, but the parents are from a different culture and time. :rolleyes:

I am a complete misogynistic pig because? Rather then just insulting me, how about you explain why my points are wrong, and how they are not harsh truths which you fight to reject as you fit into some many of those categories and problems OP and myself labelled.

Bless, you see someone with a different opinion and think Daily Mail.....well actually all the research is done my highly thought of institutions and published as papers. As far as newspapers go, the Guardian and Telegraph are the main ones to report on the problem of modern women.

SO how about you stop raging at you keyboard and go do some exercise and learn what fashion is.

Oh my god, seriously. Uh, so you're not insulting me yourself? :rolleyes: I will stop raging about this because I cannot actually believe that you think what you say is true. Personally, I have not encountered any of this type of attitude from my male friends, so I must conclude that you are simply a troll.

And not being funny, but what does me doing exercise have to do with anything :curious:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 192

What are you talking about? :curious:

***Also, lets not forget that British girls love to do easy subjects and run away from degree's that are even the slightest bit challenging. Foriegn girls don't have this aversion, but show a British girl maths and they instantly give up and start watching the X factor or dick about on Facebook!

How, exactly, do you define an easy subject? Have you been to every other foreign university and checked out the statistics of every man/woman in a class in comparison to the UK? No. But if you have, you really are rather sad and I suggest that you get off the keyboard and get a life.
(edited 13 years ago)
[QUOTE=RosieRose;28713079]Oh my god, seriously. Uh, so you're not insulting me yourself? :rolleyes: I will stop raging about this because I cannot actually believe that you think what you say is true. Personally, I have not encountered any of this type of attitude from my male friends, so I must conclude that you are simply a troll.

And not being funny, but what does me having to do exercise have to do with anything :curious:

HERP DERP. Obviously you skipped all of your English classes.

Please prove me wrong.

Please find studies and articles saying how British women are great or even normal? I will save you time by telling you that there are none, because most British women are a complete joke.

What are you talking about? :curious:

How, exactly, do you define an easy subject? Have you been to every other foreign university and checked out the statistics of every man/woman in a class in comparison to the UK? No. But if you have, you really are rather sad and I suggest that you get off the keyboard and get a life.

The first part was a reply to your statement : So, uh, who got them pregnant in the first place?
:rolleyes:

Easy subjects? History, English, arts in general etc.

Why would I need to go to foreign uni's? All I have to do is walk around my own and see the proof for myself. About 90% of the female science PhD students are foreign, and in some of the science's , about 50% of the girl undergrad's are foreign (and the class is only about 10% girls, so go figure how horribly disproportional that is when ~ 80% of the class are English guys).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 194

Easy subjects? History, English, arts in general etc.

Wow, that really shows off your massive intellect. Such a reasonable answer! So, I'm guessing that all people in those subjects are just complete morons who just chose those subjects because they couldn't do Maths and Science? :rolleyes:

Why would I need to go to foreign uni's? All I have to do is walk around my own and see the proof for myself. About 90% of the female science PhD students are foreign, and in some of the science's , about 50% of the girl undergrad's are foreign (and the class is only about 10% girls, so go figure how horribly disproportional that is when ~ 80% of the class are English guys).

Um, didn't you realise that the UK is multicultural? :curious:
Wow, that really shows off your massive intellect. Such a reasonable answer! So, I'm guessing that all people in those subjects are just complete morons who just chose those subjects because they couldn't do Maths and Science? :rolleyes:

Um, didn't you realise that the UK is multicultural? :curious:

History and other humanities are easier then science degree's. This is not saying they are easy, just much easier. Again, why do British girls take the easy option? And is it not amazing how so many female foreign students from all over the world have been taught maths better then girls from the British educational system? :rolleyes:

Um, didn't you realise that the UK is multicultural?

No **** Sherlock :holmes:
Regardless, these students are international students as I Have talked to them. :rolleyes: So regardless of your colour, it is very much a cultural mentality that British girls should do easy subjects.

Skipping the circular argument and getting back on-topic..........

How many non-British women have you been out with?

(I'll throw this open to the field as well. Might be interesting to get some views on this)
Original post by Sungirlshines
Not at all.
Most models on the catwalk are russian and very successful: Natalia Vodianova, Eugenya Volodina, Marina Linchuk, Natalsha Poly,Olga Kurylenko, Anna Selezneva, Masha Novoselova, Tanya Dziahileva etc etc etc... cause i dont know them all.
Need I say more? I guess no...

No, you don't. You just ended your own argument by using catwalk models as a benchmark.
Original post by Deus Irae
As a foreigner (danish) studying in the UK a few years back, I have to agree with the OP.

As a previous poster has said, it's due to history really. England has been invaded by French, Romans, Vikings, etc. An that mix of genes on an island simply put...don't mix well. So you'll see people with nordic eyes, roman noses, french lips, and well, it's usually not pretty. Everyone I've ever spoken to about England, and I've been living in several EU countries, they all say that brits are the least attractive people in Europe.

Actually genetic tests have shown that while the waves of migration had an impact culturally on the UK, genetically there has been little impact and most White British people are primarily descended from the original settlers on the island, so if we're ugly then it's down to our own genes, not the mix of others. Plus the most mixed genetically in Europe (the Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans) are generally seen as the most attractive i thought?
Original post by Anonymous
..and I am British :frown:

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-manipulative behaviour
-coldness / unfriendly
-manly
-crude
-lack of morals

anyone else notice this?

The thing i never get about these threads is how it's mostly British guys who are there agreeing. I mean hello?!??!...do you guys have some sort of distorted mirror where you look into it and all see Johnny Depp's or Brad Pitt's looking back?! Sorry to break it to British guys but YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE GIRLS!!!! I'm a realist and i agree with a lot of what you said (not to say that ALL British girls are like that though, but i bet it's a lot more prevalent over here than it is in other countries) but if there's one thing i cannot stand it's hypocrisy! Most British guys are exactly the same, if not much worse than British girls! What you guys lack in "slapping on make up" you make up for in drenching yourself in hair gel and cheap aftershave. And heavy drinking and lack of morals??! LOL, i've seen British guys abroad literally pissing in each others mouths they were so wasted! In fact, the only attribute in your list that British guys generally seem NOT to possess is being manly-i mean it's not hard for British girls to appear manly when compared to most British guys now is it? I mean please, i'll put my hands up and say that compared to most foreign women British girls generally don't exactly come out smelling of roses, but maybe if for once British guys admitted the same instead of pretending that they're all Adonises with upmost intelligence and perfect morals and manners, you wouldn't come across as such jokes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending