The Student Room Group

i think my parents and religon are somewhat ruining my life. :/

somali man is a homo
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol epic fail, so they don't have a problem with you finding a girlfriend or having friends yet you don't have neither one? And your religion is the problem?

You could better call the thread:

I'm a Turk with lowself esteem what should I do !?!?!
(edited 13 years ago)
Lol at getting sacked for going on TSR at work. :facepalm2:
Reply 3
im not paki im from cyprus
Reply 4
Original post by SomaliMan
lol epic fail, so they don't have a problem with you finding a girlfriend or having friends yet you don't have neither one? And your religion is the problem?

You could better call the thread:

I'm a Paki with lowself esteem what should I do !?!?!

ill call it the thread where a somali who is probably a pirate had to make a comment to get himself heard...somalians are honestly the the most rude and socially stingy race i ever known and they all smell and have goofy teeth
Reply 5
Original post by killa23
im not paki im from cyprus

and how did your parents/religion ruin your life?

Stop bitching man, be like Mohammed al-Fatih and man up. There are the only people allowed to complain:

Reply 6
Original post by killa23
i am supposed to be muslim and my parents are very caring towards me and i follow most of the principles.I am on a gap to do med next yr hopefully but i currently have no friends-all at uni and my parents will probably disown me lol if i bring home a girlfriend-i have 2 younger brothers.SO what can i DO? (they dont mind if i go to uni and find a girlfriend rather than just any girl)
Im sat at home after getting sacked from work for playing games and going on tsr, but im worried that it will start affecting my self esteem.
where can i find friends (non secretly) or
girls (secretly)?

Grow up! Your profile says you're 24 and you're acting like a 14 years old. :cool:
Reply 7
ill call it the thread where a somali who is probably a pirate had to make a comment to get himself heard...somalians are honestly the the most rude and socially stingy race i ever known and they all smell and have goofy teeth

:rofl:
Reply 8
You can get sacked from the corner shop for going on TSR?

Thought mars bars didn't have invisible ipads on them...?
Reply 9
Original post by lonely14
Grow up! Your profile says you're 24 and you're acting like a 14 years old. :cool:

im atually 18 my profile says wrong
Original post by killa23

lol this coming from a Turk, atleast Pirates get money instead of going on TSR to bitch about their silly lives, some SOmalis are rude yes, and so are the Turks.

Why did 18 Turks go to a movie? Because "below 18" was
not allowed

What do you call a Turk in an institution of higher
learning? A visitor.

One day,Armenian and his Turkish Friend decided to go to forest to camp and make picnic!
when they arrived
The Armenian said"Look at that forest scene!it is so beautiful and relaxing!"
The Turk replied "I can not see the scene! coz a lot of trees!"

How to recognise a Turkish students:
When teacher erase the white board, the turk starts to erase his written notes!

lol turks are more hated than somalis for sure.
Reply 11
Original post by FattyInNeed
You can get sacked from the corner shop for going on TSR?

Thought mars bars didn't have invisible ipads on them...?

who mentioned corner shops my job was in an office helping ppl to find work
Reply 12
lol this coming from a Turk, atleast Pirates get money instead of going on TSR to bitch about their silly lives, some SOmalis are rude yes, and so are the Turks.

lol turks are more hated than somalis for sure.

first of all im not turkish im from cyprus which is partly owned by turkey and secondly no homo dont copy paste jokes and change them:

how do you kill a million flies?
slap a somalian
Drop the religion. God makes no metaphysical sense anyway.
Original post by killa23
first of all im not turkish im from cyprus which is partly owned by turkey and secondly no homo dont copy paste jokes and change them:

how do you kill a million flies?
slap a somalian

lool so you're not Turkish, Cyprus is half Turkish half Greek, Turks are the Muslims, you say that you're Muslim so you must be Greek, unless you converted to Islam only to bitch about it afterwards...

You see you can't joke about me, as I see you as an insecure little biyaaatch that comes here to bitch about his life, what did you expect that we would sooth you with nice words and whisper it in your ear when you need it the most loool. go away man, ur a joke.
Reply 15
lool so you're not Turkish, Cyprus is half Turkish half Greek, Turks are the Muslims, you say that you're Muslim so you must be Greek, unless you converted to Islam only to bitch about it afterwards...

You see you can't joke about me, as I see you as an insecure little biyaaatch that comes here to bitch about his life, what did you expect that we would sooth you with nice words and whisper it in your ear when you need it the most loool. go away man, ur a joke.

soothe what? go back to the post , what are you on about we are all here to make you feel better:colone:
Original post by Retrodiction
Drop the religion. God makes no metaphysical sense anyway.

You honestly think religion is wht ruining his life? lol,
Reply 17
You honestly think religion is wht ruining his life? lol,

i think its okay to believe in god but being extremist like you is what kills it bro
wait wait

You have parents who love and care for you

You're on a gap year and going on to study medicine

You have 2 younger brothers

and you're b**ching because you don't have any friends or because you want a girlfriend ??
seriously, be grateful for what you do have .. i don't understand how you can say you're parents/religion are ruining your life.
Original post by getfunky!
wait wait

You have parents who love and care for you

You're on a gap year and going on to study medicine

You have 2 younger brothers

and you're b**ching because you don't have any friends or because you want a girlfriend ??
seriously, be grateful for what you do have .. i don't understand how you can say you're parents/religion are ruining your life.

Why shouldn't people be constantly striving for better? No good was ever done with a complacent attitude like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending