The Student Room Group

Ok guys, which would you prefer?

xx
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A girl who sucks my dick on command like a sexy robot and makes me sammiches. Ham salad.
Both traits are necessary
Reply 3
Original post by Arcanine
A girl who sucks my dick on command like a sexy robot and makes me sammiches. Ham salad.

Assuming (naturally) that she does these things anyway, would there be any preference between the original two options?
Reply 4
Original post by minimus777
Assuming (naturally) that she does these things anyway, would there be any preference between the original two options?

First one wins by a long way. Girls jokes are never good. Ever.
Reply 5
You didn't specify if the second was any good at making jokes, hence if she's not she'd be annoying as ****. Then again girls are annoying every time they open their mouth when they aren't expecting my penis. I'd go for the first because it shows I'm in charge if I make the jokes while she admires my excellence and social ability.
Reply 6

Fair point :biggrin:
A girl who laughs at everything I say is really annoying. Makes her look like she's trying too hard
Reply 8
Original post by Broderss
You didn't specify if the second was any good at making jokes, hence if she's not she'd be annoying as ****. Then again girls are annoying every time they open their mouth when they aren't expecting my penis. I'd go for the first because it shows I'm in charge if I make the jokes while she admires my excellence and social ability.

I think we can assume that her jokes are worthy of a small chuckle, but not side splitting hilarious.

The question was more centred around the idea of do you prefer a girl who appreciates your jokes or one who initiates them but doesn't care much for other peoples jokes
:smile:
Reply 9
I think we can assume that her jokes are worthy of a small chuckle, but not side splitting hilarious.

The question was more centred around the idea of do you prefer a girl who appreciates your jokes or one who initiates them but doesn't care much for other peoples jokes
:smile:

I think it would be the first in any case.
Reply 10
Original post by Glowy Amoeba
A girl who laughs at everything I say is really annoying. Makes her look like she's trying too hard

Hence the use of the word 'sincerely' (sp?) in the OP

i agree with the point you're making though :smile:
I don't know many girls who will stoop to my level in regards to humor :wink:
Reply 12
Fair point :biggrin:

I want to say how wrong you both are.....however, an ex was a writer and journalist and one thing I realised after a few months was that all her jokes/ideas were taken from other people and I was the one who had original ideas.

On a side note she did get the lead singer of Placebo to flick a cig in her face!
Hence the use of the word 'sincerely' (sp?) in the OP

i agree with the point you're making though :smile:

Yeah even if it was sincere I wouldn't believe her :tongue:

First one. ;D
Reply 15
A mixture of both, any girl who laughs with me and is also funny automatically deserves a crown.
Reply 16
i would prefer a mixture of the two,but since i only have the two options i would pick #1,i have to be the one making the crap jokes in a relationship(like so! why did santa have to close his toy factory? elf and safety),or i dont feel fulfilled and i like making people laugh.

number 2 would be very irritating to me,personally.
Reply 17
Original post by AwsomePossum
I don't know many girls who will stoop to my level in regards to humor :wink:

Awww, i'm sure your jokes are hilarious :smile:
Awww, i'm sure your jokes are hilarious :smile:

My mates love em but my humor is similar to frankie Boyle on LSD.

"you have reached the limit of how many members you can rate today" :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending