The Student Room Group

only guys + friends tell me im attractive, does that mean im still gd looking 4girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sensible
can guys distinguish if your fit for women is what im getting at????????????????

You have been drawing sympathy for being a frigid asexual virgin
Reply 21
Original post by josh_v
Why would women telling you that when you grow up you'll be really attractive require you to say 'no homo'

its like the buzzer on QI, i knw someones gonna say:"you shouldve gone out with that old woman then"
Lol what a silly thread! How the hell are people on here going to shed any new light on this one? I'm new around here, but is this a 'troll'?? Oh and another thing, if men are acknowledging your 'attractiveness', then you can't be bad looking and it's liiikely that girls probably find you attractive..
can guys distinguish if your fit for women is what im getting at????????????????

Yes, mate, Yes
Reply 24
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Yes, mate, Yes

thats weird a bit confusing-yeh my fashion sense isnt great tbh
thats weird a bit confusing-yeh my fashion sense isnt great tbh

Trust me when I speak!:^_^:
Yeah then I think you should try to become a little better dressed, you never know it might also make you seem more approachable as well as fitter/hotter!
Reply 26
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Trust me when I speak!:^_^:
Yeah then I think you should try to become a little better dressed, you never know it might also make you seem more approachable as well as fitter/hotter!

thnx okay-why which city are you from??
Man... another attention seeking, ego boosting thread.
Reply 28
Original post by Glowy Amoeba
Man... another attention seeking, ego boosting thread.

no i genuinely wanted to know the above
thnx okay-why which city are you from??

Anytime :biggrin:
Haha if we were from the same city I could take you shopping to buy some cool clothes. Jk LOL. [I DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A CREEP].
Reply 30

Of course they can't, if their straight.
when i say friends above=all boys

ive had this with my mate who used to be a pimp (girl magnet) and is in cambridge now (he basically told me id be a hit with girls-ideal height ect..) when i went on w/e the doctor told me quote "that girls like you alot dont they?" when the conversation fell into that area (dont ask me how).
I dont actually get much girl contact (because of religous reasons) and elder women who ive hardly met tell me "when i grow up ill be really attractive"-no homo.
But what i was really thinking is: does this all mean the same when transfered to girl's thoughts of same age as me?(18)
pls help:smile::smile::smile::smile:

If you can't get any action because of religious reasons why doe it matter?
But I'm sure eventually you will meet a nice girl blah blah etc. Hit with girls maybe not the right way of putting but at least one. :biggrin: happy hunting.
Original post by quads1992
Of course they can't, if their straight.

Oh come on, you can roughly tell whether or not a man is good looking without being gay or a woman. It's usually pretty obvious. Straight women instantly notice beautiful girls as well (and get all tense all of a sudden :biggrin: )
Reply 33
Original post by vampygirl666
If you can't get any action because of religious reasons why doe it matter?
But I'm sure eventually you will meet a nice girl blah blah etc. Hit with girls maybe not the right way of putting but at least one. :biggrin: happy hunting.

thnx-no when i say religon i mean up and till i go uni-im on a gap yr atm-my parents are fine with that-thats why i want to get away as far as possible
thnx-no when i say religon i mean up and till i go uni-im on a gap yr atm-my parents are fine with that-thats why i want to get away as far as possible

Oh you should really be more specific. What are worrying about? When you go
to uni you can **** as many chicks as you like then. Or date them. Or whatever you want to do to them. Unless you look distressingly ugly in which case your cause is lost. :biggrin: - love this smilie. :biggrin:
Reply 35
Oh you should really be more specific. What are worrying about? When you go
to uni you can **** as many chicks as you like then. Or date them. Or whatever you want to do to them. Unless you look distressingly ugly in which case your cause is lost. :biggrin: - love this smilie. :biggrin:

im not worrying-
ok i will lol
im not worrying-
ok i will lol

I would say you were worrying as you made a whole thread on tsr about it. But who knows maybe you did it for other reasons. :biggrin:
Reply 37
I would say you were worrying as you made a whole thread on tsr about it. But who knows maybe you did it for other reasons. :biggrin:

what other reasons?:s-smilie:

Women are not a single entity.thus we cannot say wether you are fit for "women"

have you considered taking up rape??
what other reasons?:s-smilie:

:biggrin: you tell me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending