The Student Room Group

Guys-What makes a girl more sexy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by babygirl110

That's a screwed logic. Guys like you are the very reason I'll never give a blow job.

Anyway, I'll never do it until I have both rings on my finger.

How is that a screwed logic?. I cant be in a relationship with somebody who i wouldnt kiss and dont respect.
Btw what do you mean by; "until i have both rings on my finger". :confused:
Original post by Scrappy-coco
both???

Engagement and wedding.

Being engaged doesn't really mean anything these days. I've seen too many guys doing runners after having proposed. Two of my friends are still recovering.
Original post by Tsukuyomi
How is that a screwed logic?. I cant be in a relationship with somebody who i wouldnt kiss and dont respect.
Btw what do you mean by; "until i have both rings on my finger". :confused:

I was referring to the bold bit. Why wouldn't you kiss someone who has just given you a blowjob? I find it a bit of a double standard, I don't know how else to describe it. That's why I think it's a screwed logic.

Until I'm married, I'm not going to ever give a blow job until I'm married. That's what I mean about the rings.
(edited 12 years ago)
If only guys were as perfect as girls are expected to be... guys have so much eye candy.

I was referring to the bold bit. Why wouldn't you kiss someone who has just given you a blowjob? I find it a bit of a double standard, I don't know how else to describe it. That's why I think it's a screwed logic.

Until I'm married, I'm not going to ever give a blow job until I'm married. That's what I mean about the rings.

Basically the whole idea of a penis being in your mouth, wouldnt want me to kiss you.
Either my penis or some next guys penis. Same thing in my eyes.
Reply 106
eyes
smile
teeth
Basically the whole idea of a penis being in your mouth, wouldnt want me to kiss you.
Either my penis
or some next guys penis. Same thing in my eyes.

So it is a screwed logic. It's okay for your penis to be in a girls mouth but then you won't kiss her just because your own penis has been in her mouth. Well good luck with getting blow jobs from any future girlfriends.

Do you go down on girls?
Original post by BoxesAndBangles
If only guys were as perfect as girls are expected to be... guys have so much eye candy.

yeah i feel sorry for girls.

Most guys look ugly in my opinion!
So it is a screwed logic. It's okay for your penis to be in a girls mouth but then you won't kiss her just because your own penis has been in her mouth. Well good luck with getting blow jobs from any future girlfriends.

Do you go down on girls?

Without doubt

Do you go down on girls?

First off the 3 girls ive kissed were my gf and the reason i kissed them/started a relationship was because they werent fans of oral sex. I havent performed oral sex with any of them.
Ive got head twice and neither one of them were my gf. And NO i dont go down on girls
First off the 3 girls ive kissed were my gf and the reason i kissed them/started a relationship was because they werent fans of oral sex. I havent performed oral sex with any of them.
Ive got head twice and neither one of them were my gf. And NO i dont go down on girls

Well don't expect to get head from a long term gf if you won't go down on her or kiss her after she's given you head.

Enjoy your blow jobs from ONS.
Reply 112

Yes, all girls you'll ever meet will swear that they've never given head before kissing you :console:
Those options are terrible.
Original post by Roo Bix
Yes, all girls you'll ever meet will swear that they've never given head before kissing you :console:

Yeah, he'll be their first :rolleyes:
Original post by Roo Bix

Original post by Roo Bix

I have my way of knowing. For example, a girl tried kissing me the last time i went out clubbing. I kept turning my head every time she tried and she asked me why i didnt want to kiss her. I told her straight, if you eager to kiss a random guy the first time youve met him, youd prolly suck my dick if i asked you to.
Also you just test her by asking her to suck you off. You'd know judging my her reply
Reply 116
I have my way of knowing. For example, a girl tried kissing me the last time i went out clubbing. I kept turning my head every time she tried and she asked me why i didnt want to kiss her. I told her straight, if you eager to kiss a random guy the first time youve met him, youd prolly suck my dick if i asked you to.
Also you just test her by asking her to suck you off. You'd know judging my her reply

Cool

Well don't expect to get head from a long term gf if you won't go down on her or kiss her after she's given you head.

Enjoy your blow jobs from ONS.

I told you that all the 3 gf's ive had werent fans of oral sex, thats why i got with them.
They werent oral sex fans before the relationship and they stayed that way, and i liked it that way
Original post by Billydodger
1)Big boobs?
2)Thin legs?
3)Pretty dresses?
4)speaking a foreign language?
5)Playing an instrument?
6)Baking?
7)Being good with kids?
8)Good sense of humour?
9)A certain accent?
10)Intelligence?
11)Being a virgin?
12)Blonde?

Anything I've missed out? Anything you don't agree with? Care to elaborate?

....sophisticated and elegant :rolleyes:.
I told you that all the 3 gf's ive had werent fans of oral sex, thats why i got with them.
They werent oral sex fans before the relationship and they stayed that way, and i liked it that way

Let me get this straight, they gave you blow jobs and you never returned the favour. You also never kissed them during the relationship all because they used to suck your penis.

Yeah right! These relationships really did exist :yep:.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending