The Student Room Group

Girls grinding on you in a club...

What does it mean when girls grind on you in a club? I've only just turned 18 and I'm fairly new to clubbing. Quite a few times random girls start dancing close to me or grinding with me, does this mean they just want to dance, they want to kiss, get laid or what? Sometimes I pull with these girls but, nothing more. Either I go away cos I don't know what to do or they say they have to go back to their mates.
Anyway, so what do girls want out of you when their grinding with you? Just dancing or more?

Scroll to see replies

They've got something on their trousers and their washing machine is buggered.
Reply 2
9/10 times they are just semi-cock teasing.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
I ignore them and walk away while looking down on them. makes me look like the bigger person with more self respect.
Reply 4
Your reading too much into it man.
Reply 5
Original post by loz957
I ignore them and walk away while looking down on them. makes me look like the bigger person with more self respect.

I think most guys would give up their self respect if it meant sleeping with a hot woman (provided they're single)
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
What does it mean when girls grind on you in a club? I've only just turned 18 and I'm fairly new to clubbing. Quite a few times random girls start dancing close to me or grinding with me, does this mean they just want to dance, they want to kiss, get laid or what? Sometimes I pull with these girls but, nothing more. Either I go away cos I don't know what to do or they say they have to go back to their mates.
Anyway, so what do girls want out of you when their grinding with you? Just dancing or more?

In most cases it's because they want to find out how big you are, i.e. if you're big/"worthy" enough to go home with them.
Sad, but true.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by loz957

Also makes you look like a massive homosexual. Winner.
How about you don't read into it so much, grind back and see where it goes?
It's not an invitation just to whack your dick out there and then though.
Original post by Yawn11
9/10 times they are just semi-cock teasing.

This.
they wanna do you/want you to do them
are you very cute/good-looking/hot? :P
Reply 11
They're using you as a tampon.
I personally hae never had this done to me......:redface:
Reply 13
They just want your body, thats all it means.
Mostly it's just someone to dance with. A bit of a thrill, bit of lust, that kinda thing. Usually it's just to look at their other girlfriends with the look of "oh look what I'm doing!" type thing.
Reply 15
Original post by God Himself
I personally hae never had this done to me......:redface:

Congratulations, you're probably very unattractive!
Original post by Man
Congratulations, you're probably very unattractive!

I agree. But I have a Girlfriend of 8 month so its all good :smile:
Original post by Pqwt
In most cases it's because they want to find out how big you are, i.e. if you're big/"worthy" enough to go home with them.
Sad, but true.

How do you know that?

:lolwut:
Grinding up to a guy in a club means anything from "just a bit of fun" to "I want to take this person home". Different things to different people. I don't think most girls plan one night stands as men tend to actively pursue. Men tend to be more strategic when it comes to finding a woman in a club.

Certainly in my case, any one night stand just resulted from things developing over time during the course of the night with no expectations on my part. I think you are thinking way too much into it OP. Expect to just enjoy a grind for the enjoyment of a grind. If anything else ensues, then it's a bonus.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by God Himself
I agree. But I have a Girlfriend of 8 month so its all good :smile:

Wait isn't that illegal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending