The Student Room Group

Are hot women usually the one's who are really stuck up and arrogant...?

Hot women walk around with their nose in the air, on their mobile phone walking through town. They get attention and make out like they aren't bothered, but deep down I bet they're loving the attention, and they know they will get it too.
Do these type of people make you feel sick? It's not just the women, the men can be as bad too. I'll admit it, I'll walk around with my shirt off when it's hot, only because it's hot, but also because after being overweight all my life, I can finally strip down and reveal a nice body for once, and actually get a decent tan. Also, these are the same women who go to a nightclub dressed in skimpy clothes, but don't dance, instead they just stand there at the bar waiting for guys to give them attention.
Ok, rant over! lol. What are your views on these people...?

Scroll to see replies

Normally those kinds of people aren't hot at all, they just use make up and skimpy clothes to appear hot. The arrogance just comes with people that have that type of personality.

Now a girl that is still sexy when she isn't wearing make up and is wearing proper clothes, yum.
Reply 2
No, in my opinion hot women are not arrogant/stuck up to me - it's the girls that think they're too good for you that are stuck up - and they're usually not 8's, 9's or 10's.
Original post by TheEnigmaUK
Hot women walk around with their nose in the air, on their mobile phone walking through town. They get attention and make out like they aren't bothered, but deep down I bet they're loving the attention, and they know they will get it too.
Do these type of people make you feel sick? It's not just the women, the men can be as bad too. I'll admit it, I'll walk around with my shirt off when it's hot, only because it's hot, but also because after being overweight all my life, I can finally strip down and reveal a nice body for once, and actually get a decent tan. Also, these are the same women who go to a nightclub dressed in skimpy clothes, but don't dance, instead they just stand there at the bar waiting for guys to give them attention.
Ok, rant over! lol. What are your views on these people...?

if a guy is hot and stuck up or full of himself...i usually ignore how hot he is and think hes a complete idiot :P
Reply 5
Original post by n1r4v

Original post by n1r4v

Haha, yes Essex? Starting to see a pattern eh? "The only way is Essex" lol.
Reply 6
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary

Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
No, in my opinion hot women are not arrogant/stuck up to me - it's the girls that think they're too good for you that are stuck up - and they're usually not 8's, 9's or 10's.

That is true, that is very true. It's funny how also, the fat women are actually sometimes more above themselves than slimmer women too, but don't know why!
That is true, that is very true. It's funny how also, the fat women are actually sometimes more above themselves than slimmer women too, but don't know why!

Yeah that's true. People or rather, men just feel that hotter women are more stuck up because of how beautiful the women look - so they feel they will get rejected if they approach - so they don't approach and call her "shallow" or "stuck up"

:biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by imperial maniac
Normally those kinds of people aren't hot at all, they just use make up and skimpy clothes to appear hot. The arrogance just comes with people that have that type of personality.

Now a girl that is still sexy when she isn't wearing make up and is wearing proper clothes, yum.

This.
Reply 9
To me it's the opposite. Girls who aren't regarded as 'hot' think they're all that.
They need a reality check tbh.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
Isn't that a bit hypocritical? I mean you just said you walk about with your shirt off because it's 'a bit hot', and you only do it now because you have a better body than before .. sounds exactly like the kind of thing you were complaining about.

Im going to drop the M bomb here, its not meant as a brag its just mean to illustrate a point.

Having modelled (M bomb dropped) I can honestly say I have met some stunning stunning girls on jobs and they have be really grounded and down to earth. Sophie Anderton is totally hot and such a lovely person in real life.

Then Ive met girls at uni/school/clubs, who by comparison....they aren't unattractive ok, but they dont come close to these other girls and yet they have such a bad attitude.

I dont understand why these people love themselves so much, dont get me wrong when I put the effort in I can scrub up ok, and on the rare occasion well (:ninja: :biggrin: :p:) but sometimes I look in the mirror and thing what the **** is that.

Where to people get the confidence? :eek:
Reply 12
Original post by Miss_Scarlett
Im going to drop the M bomb here, its not meant as a brag its just mean to illustrate a point.

Having modelled (M bomb dropped)

you obviously feel some sort of superiority over this acheivement.

well done:smile:
Original post by slylion1
you obviously feel some sort of superiority over this acheivement.

well done:smile:

Actually no, my greatest achievement was getting into medical school...not how I look. And if you knew me and what Id been through over the last year due to self confidence issues, you would not be so quick to judge or to make that statement.

:smile:
Original post by Miss_Scarlett

Having modelled (M bomb dropped) I can honestly say I have met some stunning stunning girls on jobs and they have be really grounded and down to earth. Sophie Anderton is totally hot and such a lovely person in real life.

Then Ive met girls at uni/school/clubs, who by comparison....they aren't unattractive ok, but they dont come close to these other girls and yet they have such a bad attitude.

I dont understand why these people love themselves so much, dont get me wrong when I put the effort in I can scrub up ok, and on the rare occasion well (:ninja: :biggrin: :p:) but sometimes I look in the mirror and thing what the **** is that.

Where to people get the confidence? :eek:

is this her?

btw, your pics are amazing and well done for getting into medicine. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by darkxangel

is this her?

Yes
Vagina is the most sought after thing in the world. If there are many guys going after yours, it is only natural to be stuck up and arrogant.
Depends what you think is 'hot'
Original post by yokabasha
They're delusional, people nowadays think that having a bit of pride is the only thing people can hold freely, it's the wrong way of thinking, but understandable.

Its taken me this long not to actually hate myself, I mean losing 4 stone in 9 months tells you that. So now that I feel OK, and I mean OK not amazing...but OK with myself. I find it amazing that people can be so full of confidence based on outward appearance.

I mean academically Im confident but thats something different really.
There are plenty of girls like that - although they're not all hot. There are also plenty of 'hot' girls who don't walk around with their nose in the air. I don't see the problem with not dancing in a nightclub though....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending