The Student Room Group

Getting back with your ex

Has anyone on here ever got back with an ex? If so, how did you go about it - did you rush back into the relationship or take your time?

I'd love to hear all stories!
Reply 1
is a stupid idea you broke up for a reason... find someone new and nicer!
Reply 2
I got back with my ex after 6 months of breaking up. We've been together over 2 years now. And we argued the whole time we weren't together, stopped talking for a couple of months, text him randomly one day and within 10 minutes we were back together haha:smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone on here ever got back with an ex? If so, how did you go about it - did you rush back into the relationship or take your time?

I'd love to hear all stories!

I've never been in a relationship :rolleyes:but you need to ask yourself why is she/he my ex in the first place. Look at the reason you broke up and ask yourself if those issues are still there. If they are then I would advise you not to get back with each other. If they aren't and you think things have changed then maybe give it ago but yeah you would take your time and just go with the flow I suppose rather than rushing into things. Just think about why it worked for a bit, why you ended up breaking up, how you felt and whats changed now then I'm sure you'll make a wise decision :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending