The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A girl at my school did this, we found out last week. We were all so shocked and just couldn't understand why she did it.

I think its completely ridiculous that you are resorting to this. You need to sort your life out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I was 14 I invented a fake boyfriend so I could tell my ex (who wanted me back) to leave me alone,because he wouldn't take no for an answer. I didn't do anything like what you're doing though, just made up a name and a few basic details. But yeah, what you're doing is quite sad.
It is a bad thing to lie to your friends but even worse to yourself, not being in a relationship is not a bad thing at all you may feel left out because you are the only one out of your group without a boyfriend. However if you just explain to your friends that you don't actually have a boyfriend but willing to date someone they will surely understand and help you with the situation. Some would say that it would be pathetic to pretend being in a relationship so abuse might come towards your way, if you do admit it eventually but it's part of the process.

Goodluck
Taking sad to a whole new level OP.
I'll say tell them the truth but you've gone so far into the lie, it would be so awkward and embarrassing to own up.
:K:
Extremely sad.
a) You are trolling.
b) This is the very epitome of sad.
Original post by x-Sophie-x
A girl at my school did this, we found out last week. We were all so shocked and just couldn't understand why she did it.

I think its completely ridiculous that you are resorting to this. You need to sort your life out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What gives you the right to tell someone to sort their life out?
I'm pretty sure the person already feels like ****, and comments like that must add to it.
Original post by Amanbabbar./
Extremely sad.

Hi girlfriend. LOL.
They probably already know...
Original post by JediArron
Hi girlfriend. LOL.

LOL girlfriend?
Reply 30
Looooool thats just haha...need to compose myself. Thats just psyco to a whole nee level..... but dont admit to ppl as they will have the same response. So fake dump him or vice versa. Say he cheated or something, will get u a bit of sympathy and an excuse not to have a bf for a while. But to reiterate lool this made me laugh so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL do you go on dates with yourself too?
Reply 32
Well it's not normal is it.
What gives you the right to tell someone to sort their life out?
I'm pretty sure the person already feels like ****, and comments like that must add to it.

What gives you the right to question another person's rights to make a comment?
LOL girlfriend?

omg ur braykin up wiv me?

im tellin my mum off u
Original post by pinda.college

LOL it's called respect.
Don't try backfiring it on me, because it won't work.
No-one has the right to tell anyone to sort their life out and if I see anyone saying **** like that, I will question it.
It's people like you, with horrible personalities that decide to play along with it not caring that it actually might make someone feel like absolute ****!
Original post by pinda.college

Have you not just done the same thing? :wink:
Original post by JediArron
omg ur braykin up wiv me?

im tellin my mum off u

Aaawh bless.
Tell your mumma I said hi :hi:
Reply 38
I just joined TSR today. Society is dying.
Does this mean when you break up badly with your boyfriend you will send yourself horrible messages?

Latest

Trending

Trending