The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Theres a guy i like and have spoken to a few times on facebook and text. He doesnt speak that much and i know hes dead busy with exams these days (he's in med school). however he took time out a few weeks back to meet me (he asked me to).

everytime i go on whatsapp, he's either online or just been online. Is he talking to a girl or am i just paranoid? do guys even talk to other guys/class peers constantly on the phone til 2 or 3 in the morning?

Ask him out?
I would assume he's always online and be done with it. You're reading into things far too much
Reply 3
Why not just send him a message saying 'what you up so late for?' etc?

Get the conversation started?
Theres a guy i like and have spoken to a few times on facebook and text. He doesnt speak that much and i know hes dead busy with exams these days (he's in med school). however he took time out a few weeks back to meet me (he asked me to).

everytime i go on whatsapp, he's either online or just been online. Is he talking to a girl or am i just paranoid? do guys even talk to other guys/class peers constantly on the phone til 2 or 3 in the morning?

Lol, that doesn't mean anything, you're definitely very paranoid, no reason to be
I assume that he wants me :yep:

I actually assume that he's always online just like I am, he may be talking to friends - no need to stress yourself out :smile:
Reply 6
You need to talk to him face to face and improve your social skills otherwise you will never get married as there won't be any chemistry. And whatever you do, do not open your legs for him.
Original post by MidnightDream

I actually assume that he's always online just like I am, he may be talking to friends - no need to stress yourself out :smile:

Well that is a great life isn't it?
Reply 7
Original post by siwelmail
Lol, that doesn't mean anything, you're definitely very paranoid, no reason to be

Original post by MidnightDream

Original post by Barny army
I would assume he's always online and be done with it. You're reading into things far too much

Being on whatsapp almost every two minutes throughout the day and night is what i would do if i'm talking to a guy i like... why else would he be so keen to check his messages that often. if someone i don't like messages me, i'm in no hurry to open it or reply. i'm soo paranoid he's crushing on a girl!!!\
Reply 8
Original post by Twinport53
Why not just send him a message saying 'what you up so late for?' etc?

Get the conversation started?

Na lol then it looks like your stalking him.

Maybe he's just popular? Although I don't talk to guy friends till 2 in the morning...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being on whatsapp almost every two minutes throughout the day and night is what i would do if i'm talking to a guy i like... why else would he be so keen to check his messages that often. if someone i don't like messages me, i'm in no hurry to open it or reply. i'm soo paranoid he's crushing on a girl!!!\

Really? It's what I do when I'm talking to anyone, maybe he has a group convo? That might be why he's online so much :smile:
That he has no life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People I don't like don't message me, and people who don't like me don't message me. Period.

He'll just be talking to mates.
Maybe he doesn't log out.
And maybe you are over thinking this. Like, you are really over thinking this.
Reply 13
im wonderin the same guy im c in is on constant all nite til 3 4 5 in mornin is he chattin to another girl i wonder pissin me off been c in him 6 month n realli like him he did take some space as i was pushin for more n hes not ready but ive backed off now he did come bk after 3 month other wk n seen him once he said he didnt want commitment as yet but didnt want to c other ppl either just me but i wonder who he talks to all nite

I think he's into somebody... It happened to me as well as I got to know that my crush got engaged.. whereas I thought he was into me...
Reply 15
he makes chocolate and sells it but cos hes online all nite constant am thinkin hes on whatsapp web maybe he falls asleep and then wakes up and disconnects his phone which is y it then says last seen at say 3 45 cos thats when hes woke up n unplugged gis phone what do ppl think of this theroy he said he onli wants it b casual between us no one else and he does have a busy job hes a chef but i used to c him every week now i dont hardly c him at all ive pushed him away keep mentionin commitment and he wasnt ready cos he showed all the signs at first he was i love him so much and i want to sort this out and try get this back to how we was and i dont know how to please can someone help
Reply 16
I want to know this 2 as guy im seein is same always on line but yet not talkin to me
LOL, I do this with one of my friends too, don't like him that much, but I just occasionally check whether he's on snap or not. 😂

But if you're constantly doing it, don't. You're assuming things and reading into stuff too much, just RELAX.
Reply 18
I want to know this 2 as guy im seein is same always on line but yet not talkin to me
Reply 19
Either has no life but more likely is using a computer or something that is always logged on and active

Latest

Trending

Trending