The Student Room Group

which girls you most attracted too?

Poll

which group of girls are you most attracted too?

what group of girls are you most attracted too?

Scroll to see replies

White girls, especially nordic looking ones. Ginger hair and freckles are also massive turn ons :coma:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
White girls, especially nordic looking ones. Ginger hair and freckles are also massive turn ons :coma:

White girls with ginger hair are so hot :colondollar:
I guess I have to say white ones since the others never put out so... :sexface:
pretty ones
Tbh I think most people on here (including me) will take anything they can get

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I don't fit any of those boxes... appaz not a girl.
the hot ones like duh. race dosent matter to me but i have a preference for Asian girls
For those saying this thread is racist... Since when was asking people's preferences 'racist'? :facepalm:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
I think categorising this by race is pretty pathetic. Of course everyone has preferences, but race is not the be all and end all.

I'm attracted to intelligent, friendly girls with a sense of humour.
Original post by Swanbow
I think categorising this by race is pretty pathetic. Of course everyone has preferences, but race is not the be all and end all.

I'm attracted to intelligent, friendly girls with a sense of humour.

This. More to a person than just their race.
Original post by Law-Hopeful
For those saying this thread is racist... Since when was asking people's preferences 'racist'? :facepalm:

Because in society there is a clear hierarchy of attraction based on race. White being at the top - black, typically the bottom. Hence, why, though there are inevitable exceptions to the rule, lighter skin black women - Beyonce, Rihanna etc, are higher on the attraction hierarchy. It becomes a source of racism as people's 'preferences' reflect the racist white supremacist social values of what beauty is, especially in women, and subsequently has implication on EM women's self esteems and positions in society, based on "aesthetic"
(edited 9 years ago)

I did not say this thread was racist. I called it a race thread as it is one.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by NathanW18
I did not say this thread was racist. I called it a race thread as it is one.

I didn't say you said it was racist - but 'noobynoo' did in post #15.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by S-e-Jones
Because in society there is a clear hierarchy of attraction based on race. White being at the top - black, typically the bottom. Hence, why, though there are inevitable exceptions to the rule, lighter skin black women - Beyonce, Rihanna etc, are higher on the attraction hierarchy. It becomes a source of racism as people's 'preferences' reflect the racist white supremacist social values of what beauty is, especially in women, and subsequently has implication on EM women's self esteems and positions in society, based on "aesthetic"

This. Constantly telling a certain race of people that they aesthetically inferior to other races is racism in my eyes. Its the subtle type of racism that is quite common in today's age.
Reply 15
Repeating a non-racist thread does not make it racist. It makes the OP annoying and the thread banal.

It isn't being 'forced in your face' either, noone is forcing you to click this thread then comment on it.

I fail to see how stating an opinion then asking others for theirs is insinuating anything.

Don't get me wrong, like every rational person I despise racism and if I thought the OP/thread was (being) racist I would call him out on it immediately, but I don't think this is the case here.

I never said it was. I'm just saying that the OP has a hidden agenda.

And? What's the point of creating a thread that's been done several times over. It's unnecessary.
Reply 16
I'm surprised middle easterns haven't got more votes.
That's a load of bull I'm half black half Asian and my Asian side views black people highly and respectable. ..... Unfortunately they don't see white people in that sense. So stop lying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attracted to girls with eyes and I'll call her big booty if she got a big booty

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's also a shame that so many of those who voted don't see other races in the same light as white girls. Perhaps they haven't had the pleasure of meeting any nice Asian, Middle Eastern or black girl. Or maybe, they simply don't find us attractive. There are always those who do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending