The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by Roger1
I won't just ask for her hand.

You wanna see what mouth do right? Rite :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
You wanna see what mouth do right? Rite :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's disgusting. I knew exactly what he meant. He meant the same thing that I want to do with my wife. That is holding hands whilst smiling at each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 522
Original post by cobalion955
That's diagusting. I knew exactly what he meant. He meant the same thing that I want to do with my wife. That is holding hands whilst smiling at each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its not disgusting, it's natural human desire to see what that mouth do.

Anyway, back to planning your wedding night with your prospective wife.

Rose petals on the bed? Will you use lube?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roger1
Do you get what I mean?

Didn't you mean that you don't just want her hand but want all of her? :redface:
That's diagusting. I knew exactly what he meant. He meant the same thing that I want to do with my wife. That is holding hands whilst smiling at each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Ggmu!
Its not disgusting, it's natural human desire to see what that mouth do.

Anyway, back to planning your wedding night with your prospective wife.

Rose petals on the bed? Will you use lube?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This thread is so awkward and disturbing :cry2:
You guys need to calm it!
Reply 525
Original post by Biryani007
This thread is so awkward and disturbing :cry2:
You guys need to calm it!

Lmao I think it's hilarious, with our wedding planner friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tj_321
I've spent loads on games, I''ve wanted to shift most of my old ones on Ebay but old games dont sell for more than five quid. So I thought no point because im the sort of person who wants to go back to their games. Is Canis Canem a PC games?

Yh you can download Canis Canem Edit on pc! I completed it back in the day on PS2 lol

Original post by Roger1
I wasn't being naughty.

Halal Rog <3

Didn't you mean that you don't just want her hand but want all of her? :redface:

^^^^^^^^^^ He innocent!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 527
Original post by IdeasForLife
Yh you can download Canis Canem Edit on pc! I completed it back in the day on PS2 lol

Halal Rog <3

Ahh back in the days of PS2...lol
Original post by tj_321
Ahh back in the days of PS2...lol

Threads gone from hijab girls to wedding planning to gaming loool
Reply 529
Threads gone from hijab girls to wedding planning to gaming loool

Haha, theres always room on any thread for gaming! Plus threads get so intense good to have a light conversation :smile:
Reply 530

Yep :yep: but not in a dirty way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tj_321
Haha, theres always room on any thread for gaming! Plus threads get so intense good to have a light conversation :smile:

Yhhh true!

How was Iftar everyone?
Reply 532
Yhhh true!

How was Iftar everyone?

Gobbling while on tsr ahaha... it was great! Tanx for asking
Original post by tj_321
Gobbling while on tsr ahaha... it was great! Tanx for asking

Same lol. Spearing water melon pieces lol
Reply 534
Same lol. Spearing water melon pieces lol

Hey I didnt know you're Muslim!
I see wearing a hijab as an indicator that someone is "off-limits" so I would not make an approach.
Original post by tj_321
Hey I didnt know you're Muslim!

Loool, casual non-Muslim lurking on Islam related threads =P

Well you know I'm Muslim now lol!
Reply 537
Loool, casual non-Muslim lurking on Islam related threads =P

Well you know I'm Muslim now lol!

Lol do me a favor look at the conversation between me and kitty did I say something wrong? Apparently I committed the biggest sin for disagreeing with a Muslim and correcting their behaviors and Iv suddenly agreed with an Islam basher?! Honestly its so hard to explain anything on TSR.

Anyway you play Pokemon (lol you must think im a weirdo haha)
This is an important announcement. You probably won't be hearing any more from me. First of I can clarify that I'm not a troll, all of what I've been saying is true, I guess I just give out too much unnecessary information. My main mission is accomplished in this thread to confirm that most of the non-Muslim men will see my beautiful wife as out of bounds. This is success for me.
Anyway, I won't be posting about her anymore because I'm trying to stop thinking about her so much. It's Ramadan and I'm too busy. Posting about her just defeats the point of fasting, I've achieved an erection every time I've posted about her which has caused me to instantly emit pre-ejaculatory fluid. This is caused me to have to constantly have to perform ablution. I mean once semen came out with it. I gave up masturbation a long time ago so thinking about this just increases my desires. I also don't intend to deliberately ejaculate until our wedding night, and that will be inside of her. Anyway, where are the mods? Please delete me from this forum so I don't get tempted to post.
This is an important announcement. You probably won't be hearing any more from me. First of I can clarify that I'm not a troll, all of what I've been saying is true, I guess I just give out too much unnecessary information. My main mission is accomplished in this thread to confirm that most of the non-Muslim men will see my beautiful wife as out of bounds. This is success for me.
Anyway, I won't be posting about her anymore because I'm trying to stop thinking about her so much. It's Ramadan and I'm too busy. Posting about her just defeats the point of fasting, I've achieved an erection every time I've posted about her which has caused me to instantly emit pre-ejaculatory fluid. This is caused me to have to constantly have to perform ablution. I mean once semen came out with it. I gave up masturbation a long time ago so thinking about this just increases my desires. I also don't intend to deliberately ejaculate until our wedding night, and that will be inside of her. Anyway, where are the mods? Please delete me from this forum so I don't get tempted to post.

Too much info again. You're a fine troll my man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending