The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cobalion955
This is an important announcement. You probably won't be hearing any more from me. First of I can clarify that I'm not a troll, all of what I've been saying is true, I guess I just give out too much unnecessary information. My main mission is accomplished in this thread to confirm that most of the non-Muslim men will see my beautiful wife as out of bounds. This is success for me.
Anyway, I won't be posting about her anymore because I'm trying to stop thinking about her so much. It's Ramadan and I'm too busy. Posting about her just defeats the point of fasting, I've achieved an erection every time I've posted about her which has caused me to instantly emit pre-ejaculatory fluid. This is caused me to have to constantly have to perform ablution. I mean once semen came out with it. I gave up masturbation a long time ago so thinking about this just increases my desires. I also don't intend to deliberately ejaculate until our wedding night, and that will be inside of her. Anyway, where are the mods? Please delete me from this forum so I don't get tempted to post.

A very very very good troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Too much info again. You're a fine troll my man.

I'm not a troll, just delete me now!
Original post by tj_321
Lol do me a favor look at the conversation between me and kitty did I say something wrong? Apparently I committed the biggest sin for disagreeing with a Muslim and correcting their behaviors and Iv suddenly agreed with an Islam basher?! Honestly its so hard to explain anything on TSR.

Anyway you play Pokemon (lol you must think im a weirdo haha)

Where is this conversation? Which page?

I'm not a Pokemon fan tbh lol. I've never understood it. Basically some guy, who refuses to age, has been going around Japan for God knows how many years, intending to become a Pokemon master. I don't think hes going to reach that level :frown:
I don't judge people on what games they play lol, to each their own!
I'm not a troll, just delete me now!

I wish I could brah but thats out of my power.

Such as sophisticated troll though, I appreciate the effort.
I wish I could brah but thats out of my power.

Such as sophisticated troll though, I appreciate the effort.

Oh ****, Ideasfor****
I admit defeat to you, oh mighty IdeasForLife. I cannot match your awesomeness, I am indeed a troll. You are the new Sherlock. I surrender, my life is yours, my mouse is yours, my keyboard is yours., from this day until my last day

Good boy. I love that surrender. <3
Good boy. I love that surrender. <3

u ****ing made that up, ****er
Reply 547
Where is this conversation? Which page?

I'm not a Pokemon fan tbh lol. I've never understood it. Basically some guy, who refuses to age, has been going around Japan for God knows how many years, intending to become a Pokemon master. I don't think hes going to reach that level :frown:
I don't judge people on what games they play lol, to each their own!

Page 25 and on. Lol not weirdo because Pokemon (its amazing) but the fact I change conversation so quick haha it was a joke.
Original post by Ggmu!
Lmao I think it's hilarious, with our wedding planner friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao it is very weird too :redface:

^^^^^^^^^^ He innocent!

What? Roger? What do you mean :lol:
Forgive me for my insolence and daring, my lord. I am really a giraffe who runs free in the wild plains of Africa. I will return and chew the grass and leaves like evolution planned me to.

Watch out for dem lions brah.

Original post by tj_321
Page 25 and on. Lol not weirdo because Pokemon (its amazing) but the fact I change conversation so quick haha it was a joke.

I'll give it a read, two mins lol.

Original post by Biryani007

I thought he meant something dirty lol, but he didn't. So hes innocent =P
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 550

Lol he's just in love, you can excuse him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roger1
Yep :yep: but not in a dirty way.

Haha no worries I know :biggrin:

This is an important announcement. You probably won't be hearing any more from me. First of I can clarify that I'm not a troll, all of what I've been saying is true, I guess I just give out too much unnecessary information. My main mission is accomplished in this thread to confirm that most of the non-Muslim men will see my beautiful wife as out of bounds. This is success for me.
Anyway, I won't be posting about her anymore because I'm trying to stop thinking about her so much. It's Ramadan and I'm too busy. Posting about her just defeats the point of fasting, I've achieved an erection every time I've posted about her which has caused me to instantly emit pre-ejaculatory fluid. This is caused me to have to constantly have to perform ablution. I mean once semen came out with it. I gave up masturbation a long time ago so thinking about this just increases my desires. I also don't intend to deliberately ejaculate until our wedding night, and that will be inside of her. Anyway, where are the mods? Please delete me from this forum so I don't get tempted to post.

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry :cry2:
Haha no worries I know :biggrin:

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry :cry2:

why cry?
Reply 553
why cry?

Kemcho bhai

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought he meant something dirty lol, but he didn't. So hes innocent =P

Oh aha get ya :biggrin:

Original post by Ggmu!
Lol he's just in love, you can excuse him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eurgh no, that announcement *vomits*

im not ****ing responding in ****ing gujarati.

why ****ing vomit?
Reply 557

It was fantastic

im not ****ing responding in ****ing gujarati.

Kem bhai? Tamne Gujarati nati avartu? Mane evu lagyu...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everybody I lied. I don't really like that Pakistani girl. I don't even like girls. Over the course of the past 30 minutes I have realized I'm gay. I WILL COME OUT OF THE CLOSET. I am gay. I admire IdeasForLife.

Awwwww. #NoHomo though. Rejection brah, how does it feel?

Cools!
Original post by tj_321

Right. Read through it, I don't really agree with either of you there lol. I prefer to take a middle point. I really don't see what the arguments over?
I'd say its bad of her to insult you though. Oh and that other guy who was involved, I completely disagree with his view(s).
why ****ing vomit?

Why swear?

Original post by Ggmu!
It was fantastic
Posted from TSR Mobile

You'd think so :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending