The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
We are already in a relationship for more than a year.
Last night I spent more than 40 minutes just watching her sleeping.
Is that a sign that I want to be with her forever?

Awhhh :')

Yes, you love her.
Watching her sleep is just creepy mate.
You watched her sleep? That is rather creepy.
how could you sit there for 40 minutes watching a person sleeping? that's not only creepy, that's very worrying

Disney kids will say you're in love, the rest will call you a creep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, the idea of watching someone sleep is apparently really cute, romantic etc etc but... for what purpose? Sometimes when I wake up in the night I look at my boyfriend to a) check he's there b) check he's okay (still breathing). Not because he goes missing in the night, or has health issues, I'm just paranoid and I like to be sure he's okay. Yes, he's fine, that's enough of that, back to sleep. To lay there and watch him sleep? What would I gain from that?? OP, I wonder if you did it to be able to say that you did it, in that you did something cute and romantic (because you love her), not directly because you love her.
That is if you love her. What you did doesn't really demonstrate love, it demonstrates your ability to note how long you've been watching someone sleep.
No one can say if you love her other than yourself however the first time I've watched my husband sleep was the time I realise I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. Also, maybe don't tell her that you watched her sleep for 40 straight minutes. :tongue:
Love comes at different rates for different people. I fell in love with my current boyfriend about six weeks in, fully - though it was a gradual development - and he surprised me by telling me he loved me after almost three months, when I'd been intending to wait a little longer in case it spooked him. There are couples who are together for years before they say they love each other; there are couples who say it after only a few weeks. That doesn't make it more or less authentic.

Love is separate from infatuation. If you think they're perfect and you can't think of anyone else and you just want to be with them all the time, that's probably more the honeymoon stage than genuine love. If you have your own life separate from them but your life is richer when they're there; when you know they're flawed but their flaws are either inconsequential or endearing or worth it; when you can start talking and suddenly realise hours have gone by - then you're in love.
Reply 9
That's very creepy.

The length of the relationship means nothing.

And by the way there's no such thing as love, it's a purely fictional concept. I don't understand why so many people subscribe to this fictional notion, it's ridiculous. Rather than asking whether you 'love' her (lol btw), ask yourself this: can you tolerate her enough to the extent that you can carry on seeing her and being together? I've never seen or heard of any man who wasn't driven completely insane as a result of being in a long term relationship with a woman.
Original post by Stinkum
That's very creepy.

The length of the relationship means nothing.

And by the way there's no such thing as love, it's a purely fictional concept. I don't understand why so many people subscribe to this fictional notion, it's ridiculous. Rather than asking whether you 'love' her (lol btw), ask yourself this: can you tolerate her enough to the extent that you can carry on seeing her and being together? I've never seen or heard of any man who wasn't driven completely insane as a result of being in a long term relationship with a woman.

:troll:
Reply 11
Original post by paradoxicalme
:troll:

Daniel Sturridge? I don't get it.
thats creepy as hell, i think she can report you to the authorities for that.. you're risking being on the sex offenders register.

on a srs note yeah you probably do.
I wonder why she fell asleep.
Original post by Stinkum
Daniel Sturridge? I don't get it.

Uncool
No, I didn't watch her just to say that I did that.
I watched her because I liked to do it. Because I enjoyed watching her.
I thought she was so cute and sweet. I felt peacefull while watching her.
Indeed I want to spend all my day with her. Every second. And we've already been together for more than a month.
But I always feel like it's only been the first day that I am with her.

P.S. I have been with several other girls in the past but I never felt all these feelings before. I think she is special to me.
I might been mistaken, but I reckon that not many people have felt this. Perhaps even most of those already married.

it may just be you being perverted and wanting to do things to her dont u arent alone
Why do you keep digging up old threads about people watching or taking pictures of their partners while they sleep
s h u s h

Latest

Trending

Trending