I was giving him legitimate advice

not really advice though is it?
Original post by rugbyladosc
not really advice though is it?

Yes it is.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Kimmy2014
Haha you sound like a guy whose just come out of a book. Go up to a girl who reads paranormal fiction and I'm sure she'll fall in love haha I know I would xD

A book. No, i'm talking about real life. Reality is much more interesting than fiction :wink:
Original post by Mystery Me
A book. No, i'm talking about real life. Reality is much more interesting than fiction :wink:

You are a real life, walking talking book:biggrin: Go talk to her. Like you said it ain't no book... Take the chance because it might not come round again. Ask her if she wants to get a hot chocolate (yes a hot chocolate Idc if it's Summer, it's always time for chocolate *eyeroll) and you're only really going to open up when you find the right people but keep up the mysteriousnessness and fangirls will come a running.

Real life advice from a real life girl xD
Reply 24
You are a real life, walking talking book:biggrin: Go talk to her. Like you said it ain't no book... Take the chance because it might not come round again. Ask her if she wants to get a hot chocolate (yes a hot chocolate Idc if it's Summer, it's always time for chocolate *eyeroll) and you're only really going to open up when you find the right people but keep up the mysteriousnessness and fangirls will come a running.

Real life advice from a real life girl xD

I love hot chocolate! Lol, nah i'm not mysterious XD I'd spill the beans to most people i talk to. Thanks for your advice. I'll try :smile:
Have you tested your estrogen levels OP?
If you're good looking yes, otherwise no.
Reply 27
Original post by ChickenMadness
Have you tested your estrogen levels OP?

Ahahaha. I'm a man among men :cool:
I love hot chocolate! Lol, nah i'm not mysterious XD I'd spill the beans to most people i talk to. Thanks for your advice. I'll try :smile:

Good luck:smile: and who doesn't like hot chocolate? (It's a rhetorical question, please do not answer that..:biggrin:) for me it depends who I'm talking, if we're close enough and I show my very weird side, that is when I "spill the beans"
Reply 29
Good luck:smile: and who doesn't like hot chocolate? (It's a rhetorical question, please do not answer that..:biggrin:) for me it depends who I'm talking, if we're close enough and I show my very weird side, that is when I "spill the beans"

No, i was talking about giving out information. Of coarse, i don't instantly show my true side to people when i meet them. Believe me, i'm the weirdest guy you could possibly imagine. So, your weird side is not actually weird, it is who you are. I'm much quirkier than a baby Panda :smile:
No, i was talking about giving out information. Of coarse, i don't instantly show my true side to people when i meet them. Believe me, i'm the weirdest guy you could possibly imagine. So, your weird side is not actually weird, it is who you are. I'm much quirkier than a baby Panda :smile:

How do you know my weird is not weird compared to yours seen as you don't know me? ;D you can't be quirkier than pandas.... They hit the quirky scale. Have you NOT seen the baby pandas sliding down a slide?:biggrin:
Reply 31
How do you know my weird is not weird compared to yours seen as you don't know me? ;D you can't be quirkier than pandas.... They hit the quirky scale. Have you NOT seen the baby pandas sliding down a slide?:biggrin:

Well, you say panda's hit the quirky scale. That i cannot be quirkier than a panda. So, you're obviously less weirder than a panda. I claim that i'm more quirkier than a baby panda. Because i have officially broken all scales. So, there you go. You're not as weird i am. :wink:
Yea. I'm a moody guy. But i always try to be happy when i meet people. Its just that i don't have enough control over my emotions. Its not like i rage at people. I never hit anyone or call people names when i'm angry or when i'm feeling down. I just go silent and emotions ebb, rise and rustle inside of me. And that pretty much shows in my face and i give off a very aggressive vibe (siblings told me). I have learn't to accept myself for who i am.

Actually, in my university, there's this girl who steals glances at me. People usually don't talk to me at uni and i have very few acquaintances. So, a lot of my classmates sometimes just stare at me expressionless, because i always walk ALONE in class or in an exam hall. I know because i've seen this happen. But this girl has been stealing glances at me whenever she sees me. But i'm 100% sure a girl would never want a relationship with me.

My question is...

Would a girl stay with me? I mean, would a girl ever think of having a relationship with a guy like me? Will i be able to sustain a relationship with a girl? :frown:

P.S: I'm not trying to pity myself. I'll take any answer you give me as an advice. But please don't troll. Not today.

I'm the exact same. So yeah I would want a relationship with someone of our sort.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, you say panda's hit the quirky scale. That i cannot be quirkier than a panda. So, you're obviously less weirder than a panda. I claim that i'm more quirkier than a baby panda. Because i have officially broken all scales. So, there you go. You're not as weird i am. :wink:

The operative word there is CLAIM. You claim to be quirkier than a panda but how does anyone know that? Plus my quirky scales are unbreakable and as the pandas have met the scale therefore you are either equal to the quirkiness of pandas or less but NEVER quirkier. I never claimed to be quirkier than pandas^_^ boomba
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 34
The operative word there is CLAIM. You claim to be quirkier than a panda but how does anyone know that? Plus my quirky scales are unbreakable and as the pandas have met the scale therefore you are either equal to the quirkiness of pandas or less but NEVER quirkier. I never claimed to be quirkier than pandas^_^ boomba

Oh my... You have officially screwed my brains XD. I guess it's time for a cup of green tea. Do you prefer coffee or tea?

Would a girl stay with me? I mean, would a girl ever think of having a relationship with a guy like me? Will i be able to sustain a relationship with a girl? :frown:

Instead of asking us, go out and try bro. If you mess up, keep trying. Now, get off the computer and go find some females :smile:
Oh my... You have officially screwed my brains XD. I guess it's time for a cup of green tea. Do you prefer coffee or tea?

Haha I tend to bust brains>:smile: and wish what kind of question is that? Neither! Hot chocolate all the way :biggrin: I'm guessing you love green tea or am I totally wrong?
Reply 37
Haha I tend to bust brains>:smile: and wish what kind of question is that? Neither! Hot chocolate all the way :biggrin: I'm guessing you love green tea or am I totally wrong?

I don't like green tea :/ But i drink it because it's good for my health. I love hot chocolate too. Sinful... dark... hot chocolate XD Lol. Do you like hanging upside down?
Original post by Genocidal
Yes, it's possible. I know someone like that and he's been in a relationship for over two years. He's a complete social leper and he does despise most people.

How did he meet his girlfriend?
Original post by Champagning
How did he meet his girlfriend?

Online on a site called Interpals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending