The Student Room Group

Waiting for clearing confirmation email? Running out of time

Hi I got accepted into 2 clearing options, 1 is better than the other and they've just come off clearing in UCAS. On the phone they said I am accepted yesterday, then I called today and was also accepted.

They have said they will email me, but I have been waiting, my other clearing offer is about to expire and has emailed me but is much lower than the one that I want and now it is also off the UCAS site. The one I want did email me about an open day but nothing about continuing to UCAS. I tried ringing both seems they're now closed till tomorrow. It's going to be a rush decision what would you guys do?
Reply 1
Original post by TobyWilliams
Hi I got accepted into 2 clearing options, 1 is better than the other and they've just come off clearing in UCAS. On the phone they said I am accepted yesterday, then I called today and was also accepted.

They have said they will email me, but I have been waiting, my other clearing offer is about to expire and has emailed me but is much lower than the one that I want and now it is also off the UCAS site. The one I want did email me about an open day but nothing about continuing to UCAS. I tried ringing both seems they're now closed till tomorrow. It's going to be a rush decision what would you guys do?

If you got an verbal offer just put it onto UCAS and they should accept it, I was meant to get an e-mail from mine but I didn't get one so I just put them on track and they accepted it.
Reply 2
Would I be able to cancel my clearing entry after submitting? Say for example to make sure that I don't lose out on both I then go to apply for the other one a few hours before it expires?
Reply 3
Original post by TobyWilliams
Would I be able to cancel my clearing entry after submitting? Say for example to make sure that I don't lose out on both I then go to apply for the other one a few hours before it expires?

No, you can only apply to one unless they reject you then you can apply again. btw if you reply quote the person so they see it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending