Conditional or unconditional offer?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jc20
Yeah I'm so happy and excited i can't wait to go :smile:

Lucky you! What are you applying for? :h:
Reply 21
Original post by FrauBecca
You can login to UCAS at any time and start on your details, you don't have to finish it all in one day, you can just start on your details and qualifications - I had to put in a lot! :biggrin: The deadline's in January so unless you're a terrible procrastinator you'll get it done before that for sure. I actually don't know if it's a step-by-step thing, that was just the way I did it. If you log into UCAS you should see which sections you can already edit and which you can't (pay and send, for example, is only available after finishing everything else). Thanks :smile: By the way, which EU country are you from?

Reading this, i started remembering the process of last year, that's right! Oh my god now i remember, it's all clear :tongue: Thank you so so much for all of your help!! I'm from Greece. Are you from Germany? :h: Because i think frau means miss?
Original post by anastas
Reading this, i started remembering the process of last year, that's right! Oh my god now i remember, it's all clear :tongue: Thank you so so much for all of your help!! I'm from Greece. Are you from Germany? :h: Because i think frau means miss?

I'm glad I somehow triggered your memory :biggrin: You're welcome, and yes, I'm German ('Frau' means miss, you were right :smile: )
Reply 23
I'm glad I somehow triggered your memory :biggrin: You're welcome, and yes, I'm German ('Frau' means miss, you were right :smile: )

Haha i was like ''yes this is what happened'' :tongue: Ich spreche kein Deutsch aber i did some in school but don't remember it other than some very simple expressions, '' wie geht es dir? '' or ''danke schon' :biggrin:
Original post by anastas
Haha i was like ''yes this is what happened'' :tongue: Ich spreche kein Deutsch aber i did some in school but don't remember it other than some very simple expressions, '' wie geht es dir? '' or ''danke schon' :biggrin:

That already seems impressive as I don't know any Greek, sadly. Just curious, what subject do you want to apply for and which universities are you thinking about, or do you not know that yet?
Reply 25
That already seems impressive as I don't know any Greek, sadly. Just curious, what subject do you want to apply for and which universities are you thinking about, or do you not know that yet?

Aww it's alright, don't you worry at all, if i weren't Greek i wouldn't ever choose to learn it as a foreign language for sure :tongue: I would like to apply for English at Liverpool, Sussex and Stirling universities and maybe Strathclyde too! What about you? :smile:
Original post by anastas
Aww it's alright, don't you worry at all, if i weren't Greek i wouldn't ever choose to learn it as a foreign language for sure :tongue: I would like to apply for English at Liverpool, Sussex and Stirling universities and maybe Strathclyde too! What about you? :smile:

Even if I had wanted to learn it at school it wouldn't have been possible, we could only choose between French and Latin (on top of English, which was compulsory) and add Spanish. I applied for Psychology at Edinburgh, Heriot-Watt, Dundee and Strathclyde and for Neuroscience with Psychology at Aberdeen. The one unconditional offer I've received is in fact from Strathclyde :smile: They replied to me four days after I'd sent off my application.
Reply 27
Even if I had wanted to learn it at school it wouldn't have been possible, we could only choose between French and Latin (on top of English, which was compulsory) and add Spanish. I applied for Psychology at Edinburgh, Heriot-Watt, Dundee and Strathclyde and for Neuroscience with Psychology at Aberdeen. The one unconditional offer I've received is in fact from Strathclyde :smile: They replied to me four days after I'd sent off my application.

Wow so you could do three to four languages at schools, this is awesome! :biggrin: We had been doing english and at elementary school and junior high could choose between german and french because after english they are the most popular languages for students to learn. Did latin too but hated it :tongue:Wow that was so quick so you're definitely have a place to study, cool!
Original post by anastas
Wow so you could do three to four languages at schools, this is awesome! :biggrin: We had been doing english and at elementary school and junior high could choose between german and french because after english they are the most popular languages for students to learn. Did latin too but hated it :tongue:Wow that was so quick so you're definitely have a place to study, cool!

Not at the same time, you had to choose between French and Latin and couldn't do them at the same time, so it would be three foreign languages in total if you wanted to. Never did Latin, but from what I've heard, I would have hated it, too. I do, it feels great to have a place for sure but it only made me more impatient for more offers :biggrin: But you'll get one, too, if you choose at least one uni which entry requirements you exceed and have a good PS and reference.
Reply 29
Not at the same time, you had to choose between French and Latin and couldn't do them at the same time, so it would be three foreign languages in total if you wanted to. Never did Latin, but from what I've heard, I would have hated it, too. I do, it feels great to have a place for sure but it only made me more impatient for more offers :biggrin: But you'll get one, too, if you choose at least one uni which entry requirements you exceed and have a good PS and reference.

Now i see, it sounds really nice btw, that you had many language options! Haha totally sympathise! Thank you for the encouragement, hopefully things will work out for all of us!! :biggrin:
Reply 30
That sounds a bit strange, I'd look into that if I were you because this should allow you to pick a firm and an insurance, which wouldn't be possible if your offers were unconditional. Did the place you want to go to offer you a conditional or unconditional?

I want to go to either Leeds or Nottingham Trent and they both offered me unconditional. Southampton and Manchester offered me conditional offers.
Reply 31
Original post by anastas
Lucky you! What are you applying for? :h:

I applied for Fashion Marketing and Fashion Communication & Promotion. Still unsure which course i want to go for though and where but right now it's between Leeds (FM) and Nottingham Trent (FCP) What are you applying for? :smile:
Original post by jc20
I want to go to either Leeds or Nottingham Trent and they both offered me unconditional. Southampton and Manchester offered me conditional offers.

Well, as long as the unis you want to go to have given you unconditional offers you have nothing to worry about :smile: Congrats!
Original post by anastas
Now i see, it sounds really nice btw, that you had many language options! Haha totally sympathise! Thank you for the encouragement, hopefully things will work out for all of us!! :biggrin:

It was really nice indeed. You're welcome, it's always nice to see another EU applicant on here, good luck with your offers :smile:
Reply 34
Well, as long as the unis you want to go to have given you unconditional offers you have nothing to worry about :smile: Congrats!

Thank you, I was worried there for a sec :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by jc20
I applied for Fashion Marketing and Fashion Communication & Promotion. Still unsure which course i want to go for though and where but right now it's between Leeds (FM) and Nottingham Trent (FCP) What are you applying for? :smile:

That sounds very interesting! :biggrin: All the best with deciding where you would like to go! Compare the course contents, the uni facilities, the city and other factors, read reviews and i'm sure you will find the one you mostly like! I'm applying for English at Liverpool, Sussex, Stirling and maybe Strathclyde :smile:
Reply 36
It was really nice indeed. You're welcome, it's always nice to see another EU applicant on here, good luck with your offers :smile:

Danke sehr!! :biggrin: Best of luck with your other offers too :h:
well I have a message for UON saying something about fee status assessment. but I'm a British citizen and do have the nationality also..
I'm just so confused what to do.
I don't think I'm entitled to this fee status assessment they send me .
Also can anyone tell me what is this fee status assessment about ?
Original post by aisha 56
well I have a message for UON saying something about fee status assessment. but I'm a British citizen and do have the nationality also..
I'm just so confused what to do.
I don't think I'm entitled to this fee status assessment they send me .
Also can anyone tell me what is this fee status assessment about ?

I honestly have no idea how to answer your question, but I advise you to open a new thread for this as the title of this one doesn't really have anything to do with your problem and people are going to read the first page of this one and think the question (conditional or unconditional) has been answered, they're very likely to not see your post.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending