The Student Room Group

How do you hate someone?

So, there's this girl I'm not in love with, but I have very very strong feelings for her. I know she doesn't feel the same way, so is there any way to learn to hate her before I stop talking to her completely?
Original post by Anonymous
So, there's this girl I'm not in love with, but I have very very strong feelings for her. I know she doesn't feel the same way, so is there any way to learn to hate her before I stop talking to her completely?

You can change your interpretation of her by thinking negatively of her or even learn to like her.

Maybe you hate her because she does not like you which possibly makes you feel not worthy of her attention and inadequate around her. You can explore these feelings with a counsellor or even yourself
Reply 2
if you'd truly felt hate before i doubt you'd want it in your system
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
You can change your interpretation of her by thinking negatively of her or even learn to like her.

Maybe you hate her because she does not like you which possibly makes you feel not worthy of her attention and inadequate around her. You can explore these feelings with a counsellor or even yourself

I'm trying to hate her, I don't at the moment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending