The Student Room Group

Signs that a boy and a girl have chemistry together?

As above

Scroll to see replies

No awkward silences..... pretty much it really.
Reply 2
They' shouldn't neglect other subjects like Physics and Math.
When they're kind to each other and help each other out.
You're timetabled to the same classroom at the same time?
Original post by Chlorophile

:rolleyes:
Conversation is effortless.
Both comfortable in confiding in one another, and being yourself around each other.
I think if they think about each other a lot and yearn for each others company when separated, that could be a sign.
Reply 7
They both got F's in recent Chemistry exams? :dontknow:
Dreamy eyes and prolonged eye contact, not in a creepy way. Erm they feel relaxed and at ease when conversing with the other person, can't help giggle/smile, time goes by slowly and you could tell there is sexual tension building up. When you see that person you feel like someone has released a cage of butterflies into your stomach
Reply 9
There aren't signs, you just feel it. It's clichéd but you know it when yo find it so if in doubt then it's almost certainly not
Javannah.
Reply 11
Want to follow this thread because so far it just seems like people are describing a great friendship
Use some universal indicator, that might help determine the chemistry.
Its an intense feeling between the two that they just cant explain and people around them would notice. Silent Conversations with the eyes. Can have comfortable silence and do not have to fill it with words. Just find comfort in each others presence. Staring into each others eyes. Can have seriously deep convos as well as silly ones
Original post by Ekemini
Its an intense feeling between the two that they just cant explain and people around them would notice. Silent Conversations with the eyes. Can have comfortable silence and do not have to fill it with words. Just find comfort in each others presence. Staring into each others eyes. Can have seriously deep convos as well as silly ones

There's a word for that, I think its called mamihlapinatapai
WHEN you reveal the D and she accepts the D.
Original post by RosyPearl

What?
Original post by RosyPearl
I get it now
Original post by Chlorophile

Just preparing to say that.

I could have repwhored 7 reps but I was an hour too late :frown:(((
Original post by shawn_o1
When they're kind to each other and help each other out.

surely under this definition most people have chemistry?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending