The Student Room Group

In love with my best friend!

We're both in our 3rd year at uni and were flatmates in our first year. I should say here that we're both male (and both gay) and so we quickly became BFFs.

Over the last couple of months I've been getting crush feelings for him like butterflies in my stomach and I now really dislike him flirting and being with other guys, and I finally admitted to myself that I like him as more than a friend.
Normally I'm pretty forward with guys I like, but I don't want to risk losing him as a friend, or at least making things awkward between us.

Advice would be very helpful :smile:
Reply 1
Just tell him, if he really is your best friend he wont react badly :smile:
I'm basically going through the same thing except I'm a girl and he's a guy. I'm simply terrified to tell him I like him because of being friendzoned. But I think if he truly values your friendship, confessing your feelings won't hurt :smile:

Feel free to PM about this I'm just as clueless ahaha
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I'm basically going through the same thing except I'm a girl and he's a guy. I'm simply terrified to tell him I like him because of being friendzoned. But I think if he truly values your friendship, confessing your feelings won't hurt :smile:

Feel free to PM about this I'm just as clueless ahaha

Thanks to your username, I'm imagining you wooing Sheldon Cooper.
Reply 4
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Thanks to your username, I'm imagining you wooing Sheldon Cooper.
She's not any old poster, why she's Amy farrah fowler of course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending