The Student Room Group

Why Are Gay guys hotter than Straight guys?! (no homo)

Scroll to see replies

Gay guys tbh I don't get it though Kiel Tutin why?! I luv ya.:frown:
Reply 21
Yes most gay guys have great haircuts and fashion sense, they always look so cute and cuddly.

They look thick, solid, tight.

No homo
Gay men have chissled faces whilst us straight men have bigger hearts.
Original post by Monkey.Slayer
Because gay men know what's attractive in their own gender.

It's simple OP.:laugh:

Gay men are attracted to attractive men, so in logic they know how to make themselves look attractive.:rolleyes:

this.

I would add to this that gay men are typically smoother in their relationships with women since, having no sexual interest in them, they fear no disapproval* and have no need to put up a false front to achieve this. It's well known that confidence is sexy to people. Even the most confident straight guy conforms to an extent for the approval of a woman he's sexually attracted in, he's thinking with his dick. Equally, these women knowing that said man is gay, can be honest, open and authentic with the gay man in turn.

*by this I mean the sort of existential dread that comes from sexual disapproval, there are still minor fears of being disapproved by another member of society, perhaps greater fears of losing friendship or a colleague, but it is not 'my genetic code will die with me' level of terror.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's very offensive to keep saying no homo.

It's like me creating a thread asking why girls tend to have longer hair than boys and spamming my OP with NO FEMALE! NO WOMAN!!! I SWEAR DOWN I AM NOT A GIRL !!!!!!!

Do you not see the connotations? What you're effectively saying is No, don't worry, I'm not homosexual! There's no need to judge me!! Don't panic I'm not one of those. It's horrible
Reply 25
I don't think you are a straight man. No straight man thinks like this
adding to my comments above, it's fairly obvious that OP is either

a) closet gay

or

b) one of the younger LADdish types probably frequenting the BB Misc, like Nate, insecure in their masculinity and determined to prove it at every possible opportunity. I have/had a few friends like this. In fairness my own psyche is only one step up above on the humanist scale; where they're concerned with proving they're straight, I desperately want to thump my chest like an alpha gorilla.
this is so silly omg it fits perfectly the definition of silly it's like being in a hormonal playschool
This isn't really doing it for me at all there's no pics just some gross muscly greaser
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Catholic_
Gay men have chissled faces whilst us straight men have bigger hearts.

how do u have a big heart?
I think looks depend on sexual orientation but gay guys may care about their looks more because they want to attract men, and men statistically care a lot about looks?
no hetero tho
Original post by HarryDn
one no homo wasnt enough for all the homo in my OP

You think straight guys are hotter? (no homo)

But it's so annoying though. I don't know why but it is. We get it, you're not gay.
I think the differences in the appearance of gay and straight guys can be encapsulated in this (very stereotypical) portrait:

How I think the average straight guy speaks: "Oi what's up, mate? Wanna go down to the pub for a pint?"
How I think the average gay guy speaks (I'm actually quoting one my friends :P): "Hermes is my favourite god; when I Google him I get pictures of pretty handbags."

Well the latter is much more attractive to me. I think those examples can also reflect how the average straight and gay guy look and dress. Once again, this is a silly stereotype - please don't take offence. :P
Reply 33
Original post by Sempiternitas
I think the differences in the appearance of gay and straight guys can be encapsulated in this (very stereotypical) portrait:

How I think the average straight guy speaks: "Oi what's up, mate? Wanna go down to the pub for a pint?"
How I think the average gay guy speaks (I'm actually quoting one my friends :P): "Hermes is my favourite god; when I Google him I get pictures of pretty handbags."

Well the latter is much more attractive to me. I think those examples can also reflect how the average straight and gay guy look and dress. Once again, this is a silly stereotype - please don't take offence. :P

but why are the gay guys like that? (no offence) :redface:
Original post by HarryDn
but why are the gay guys like that? (no offence) :redface:

I think they tend to be more artistic, thoughtful and sensitive, which I find very attractive traits.
Well you're wrong. They're not

next thread
Original post by HarryDn
strong no homo but most male models are gay

also most of the time when you see a 10/10 guy with good fashion sense etc. he is gay. no homo. infact i am only 7/10 facial aesthetics wise, but i dress wise and get asked if im gay ALL the time.

why is this?

(again no homo)

3 'no homos'? You're homo :h:
Reply 37
Original post by tehFrance
3 'no homos'? You're homo :h:

i live for your cawk :cookie:
Original post by HarryDn
i live for your cawk :cookie:

Well, unfortunately, it appears you'll die now as you'll never get my 'cawk' :smile:
For me its kind of equal.

I put the theory of gay guys being attractive down to reverse pyschology in that you can't have them so it makes you want them more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending