The Student Room Group

Quiet girl changes after more out going girl talks with me?

Two girls, both totally different in nature, one quiet, one less so. anyway i have noticed on a couple of occasions when the quiet girl sees the other girl joking with me or calling me and generally being herself with me, the quiet girl seems to have a boost in confidence and tries to be funny, or joke and interact with me more. this of course may all just be in my head or a complete coincedence, butwhy do you think she may do this? the louder girl gives her confidence?

Also the quieter girl, when I approach her or I talk to her she sometimes rest her toungue between her lips? what's that all about??
Reply 1
Jealousy maybe? She might be jealous of the girls confidence and the way she can act around guys so she's probably trying to act the same
She's trying to emulate the other girl's behaviour because she's noticed it gets your attention. The tongue/lip thing could be... she's nervous or trying to bite back words or really is lost for words?
Reply 3
Original post by godivaontherocks
She's trying to emulate the other girl's behaviour because she's noticed it gets your attention. The tongue/lip thing could be... she's nervous or trying to bite back words or really is lost for words?

lmao she sounds weak as shi son if i were op id go with confident one son shy one is just a pretender a fool son ya know im sayin rude boy
Original post by Kozlov
lmao she sounds weak as shi son if i were op id go with confident one son shy one is just a pretender a fool son ya know im sayin rude boy

I'm a girl. :wink: But yeah, I totally agree with you.
Reply 5
I'm a girl. :wink: But yeah, I totally agree with you.

thanks son im experimentin with a new way of articulatin maself on TSR son and i know yo a girl son its cool son
It might be easier for her to be like that if someone else is, maybe she doesn't like being the centre of attention so is shy on her own but with other, louder, people around she may come out of her shell
Reply 7
Original post by Kozlov

Its like I'm watching Kerching on CBBC all over again.
Original post by Kozlov
thanks son im experimentin with a new way of articulatin maself on TSR son and i know yo a girl son its cool son

Oh, I see. :biggrin: Interesting. By all means then, carry on.
Reply 9
Original post by LazarusD
Its like I'm watching Kerching on CBBC all over again.

na rude boy coz its in tottenham where the brethern n feds be in dats not right rude boy at all boy better know BBK
Reply 10
Oh, I see. :biggrin: Interesting. By all means then, carry on.

thnx appreciate the support son
Reply 11
Original post by Kozlov

But the shy ones are usually kinkier in bed...

i know which i'd go for

She's been different again, she's been more talkative with me and even saying things to me that she has never said in three years of knowing her, talking more 'open' with me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending