The Student Room Group

I have a crush on someone I hate

Scroll to see replies

And? There are a lot of women I dislike, doesn't mean I haven't fantasised about them. We're men, we don't fancy personalities :lol:
Reply 21
Original post by RainbowKiwi
I hear hate sex is amazing :sexface:

That's the goal, bro.
Reply 22
Original post by enaayrah
This would be such a good Wattpad story :moon:

Try to talk to her nicely and see where it goes.

Spoiler

If I end up having sex with her I'll write about it.
I hear hate sex is amazing :sexface:

It is as well :biggrin: Think I made a thread about it on here a while ago actually. Was a rather passionate experience somehow.
Reply 24
Original post by EllainKahlo
It's not really unusual at all, it just feels that way, but I can sympathise. I can't say for certain, but sometimes when a person likes you they will be horrible to you or cold to you unconsciously to stop you from knowing that they do. And perhaps your arguing with her comes from that too since you like her in some way.

When I liked a guy and hated him too, the only times we really spoke was to argue about something or just be childish and I allowed it simply because it meant I got to hang out with him, I didn't realise that at the time but reflecting on the situation years after, that definitely was it. I mean, you wouldn't really waste your time arguing with her if she was someone you truly despised and there was no attraction factor, right?

I think I would still argue with someone if I had an issue with them but I definitely wouldn't be this attached or fixated.
You have the chemistry. Hate is a strong word, quite passionate. As is love. That's why the attraction is there. Fine line between love and hate. It's quite hot :smile:
You are attracted to a bossy, egotistical chick.

You are clearly a submissive fellow, looking for a strong minded woman to beat you down while calling you a slut.

Enjoy your new life as her acolyte. Your disdain for her makes the attraction displeasurable and, therefore, stronger.
It's a Love-hate relationship. my favourite lol keep us updated
Sounds like you're a masochist.

I for one won't be reading if you do report the happenings of a future rendezvous (i.e. she pounds you)
Reply 29
Original post by iSerendipity
You have the chemistry. Hate is a strong word, quite passionate. As is love. That's why the attraction is there. Fine line between love and hate. It's quite hot :smile:

Whoa, let's not bring love into this. I don't love this girl. I'm just wildly attracted, and a bit infatuated. But NOT in love.
Original post by Bbrrian
That's the goal, bro.

Keep me posted m8. In detail :colonhash:

Original post by WoodyMKC
It is as well :biggrin: Think I made a thread about it on here a while ago actually. Was a rather passionate experience somehow.

I hate you! :sexface:

Original post by enaayrah
Got there 2 seconds before me

Do ya hate me? If yes then...:sexface:
Reply 31
Original post by George Costanza
You are attracted to a bossy, egotistical chick.

You are clearly a submissive fellow, looking for a strong minded woman to beat you down while calling you a slut.

Enjoy your new life as her acolyte. Your disdain for her makes the attraction displeasurable and, therefore, stronger.

If that was the case I wouldn't stand up to her. I would just let her walk all over me. But yeah ok.
Original post by Bbrrian
A little dysfunctional at times but not terrible.

Is it because she's really good looking? Or is she otherwise quite girly?

Also how old are you guys?
Reply 33
Original post by thefreakoffreaks
It's a Love-hate relationship. my favourite lol keep us updated

Nah, it's more of an attraction-hate relationship. Lol, I'll keep you posted
Reply 34
Original post by AaronImpresswell
Sounds like you're a masochist.

I for one won't be reading if you do report the happenings of a future rendezvous (i.e. she pounds you)

Lol someone told me I'm submissive and you're telling me I'm a masochist. I don't think either is the case.
Reply 35
Original post by Bbrrian
So there's this girl at work that I really don't like and I'm pretty sure she hates me too. She's just really bossy and she always tries to tell me what to do, even though she's not my manager or even a supervisor. Recently we got into a little argument about something stupid so I decided not to waste my time trying to talk to her anymore. I think she got the message because now she does little petty and patronizing things to annoy me e.g. when I'm arranging something on the shop floor she'll give me really sarcastic and obvious advice like I'm an idiot or whenever I do something good she'll be like "well done" (in a child-like way). But despite all of this, I find myself extremely attracted to this girl. It's weird because she's not my usual type, I wouldn't even look back if I saw her walking on the street. How can I dislike someone so much yet still want them?

Try to kiss her, it will just improve the situation anyway :wink:
Original post by Bbrrian
I think I would still argue with someone if I had an issue with them but I definitely wouldn't be this attached or fixated.

Have you tried not arguing with her or is she just so used to it that she will argue even if you're obviously not in the mood?
Original post by WoodyMKC
And? There are a lot of women I dislike, doesn't mean I haven't fantasised about them. We're men, we don't fancy personalities :lol:

Im just curious: when guys say they fancy girls do they mean primarily her looks or does personality come into it like it does for girls? Because as a girl I have never fancied someone cause of their looks, its always been as a result of their personality
Reply 38
Original post by tootles44
Is it because she's really good looking? Or is she otherwise quite girly?

Also how old are you guys?

She's not what I would usually consider good looking, but lately I'm rethinking my preferences. I wouldn't say she's girly either.
Late teens/early 20's.
(edited 8 years ago)

Do ya hate me? If yes then...:sexface:

You're fcking annoying :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending