The Student Room Group

Girls what do you say about your guy mates ?

In my circle at uni we had like 4 guys and 5 girls all friends, no one has really said much about relationships. We all see each other as friends. However I was thinking the other day as I was with my guy friends and we started talking about the girls, nothing bad but as guys we spoke about who was the most attractive and who would be the most satisfying. :colondollar:

This is the same at work, all the guys talk about the girls and how attractive they are ect.

So I was like if we talk about them like this what would they say about us ? Girls if you have guy mates do you talk about how attractive they are they guys do, I mean when your alone with your girl mates only and the guys arent there?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
i am a guy and i have some friends that are girls and i don't talk about them in that way cause i don't want to get in a relationship with them and sometimes getting in a relationship with your friends can make everything awkward imo if you end up breaking up
Reply 3
Original post by toonervoustotalk
i am a guy and i have some friends that are girls and i don't talk about them in that way cause i don't want to get in a relationship with them and sometimes getting in a relationship with your friends can make everything awkward imo if you end up breaking up

But talking about having sex with them dosent necessarily mean you want a relationship with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redleader1
But talking about having sex with them dosent necessarily mean you want a relationship with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True:smile: but it means you want sex with them so a FWB situation may arise and someone may develop feelings for the other
Yeah girls spend a ton of time talking about guys too - just not as near as much as us lads spend talking about them xD

Soon you'll realise girls are just as dirty minded as guys in a lot of cases :lol:
Reply 6
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Yeah girls spend a ton of time talking about guys too - just not as near as much as us lads spend talking about them xD

Soon you'll realise girls are just as dirty minded as guys in a lot of cases :lol:

It still nice to know generally what they would say, some girls cover up the bedroom topic a lot.
Nothing really - no-one makes anything awkward which is good lol. The majority of my friends are guys and they're all really nice fellas. Plus we have a lot of things in common - so to avoid any awkwardness, we talk about things we have in common, e.g. F1, planes etc.
Reply 8
Original post by ravioliyears
Nothing really - no-one makes anything awkward which is good lol. The majority of my friends are guys and they're all really nice fellas. Plus we have a lot of things in common - so to avoid any awkwardness, we talk about things we have in common, e.g. F1, planes etc.

Not to the guys lol that would be awkward, but when your with the girls only.
Original post by redleader1
Not to the guys lol that would be awkward, but when your with the girls only.

I think its just as awkward with the girls - because half the time they just dont give a ****. I'm in Yr 12 and all the girls talk to all the guys about periods - I mean, there must be a reason why they dont talk to girls about **** like that?

Spoiler

if i had guy friends i would know the answer to your question
Original post by samina_ay
if i had friends
fixt
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
fixt

lol?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending