The Student Room Group

Gay guys always hitting on me - why?

Since I was 17 I started getting interest from gay guys and as I have aged, this has only become even more common, gay guys really overtly propositioning me for sex, offering to pay to massage my body or just letting me know if I am curious, they would be willing to um....help a straight boy out.

I have also had a number of guys commenting on my 'blowjob lips' :nothing:

I'm not scared, I'm big enough to tell them no, but why does this keep happening? I don't give off any signals or imply I am interested so is there something which attracts the chaps which I am unaware of? I don't even do stupid stuff like hang around gay bars to seek attention because I know it just wastes their time.

Scroll to see replies

Do you dress in a particular way? Low cut tops? You may be releasing gay vibes without realizing xD
Maybe you give gay vibes.
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
Since I was 17 I started getting interest from gay guys and as I have aged, this has only become even more common, gay guys really overtly propositioning me for sex, offering to pay to massage my body or just letting me know if I am curious, they would be willing to um....help a straight boy out.

I'm not scared, I'm big enough to tell them no, but why does this keep happening? I don't give off any signals or imply I am interested so is there something which attracts the chaps which I am unaware of? I don't even do stupid stuff like hang around gay bars to seek attention because I know it just wastes their time.

Not all gay people attend gay bars you know? How else are gay guys going to meet other guys that may be interested in them? Perhaps you are just HOT and amicable?
Original post by Hevachan
Do you dress in a particular way? Low cut tops? You may be releasing gay vibes without realizing xD

I do wear mostly fitted dress shirts if it's more formal or more usually tops which unbutton part-way at the chest, it just suits me best
Reply 5
Original post by TorpidPhil
Not all gay people attend gay bars you know? How else are gay guys going to meet other guys that may be interested in them? Perhaps you are just HOT and amicable?

Most likely it. If you're super attractive, you'll get people of all sexualities hitting on you, bless. :laugh: Congrats!

But yeah, you could be giving off a vibe...whatever that is? idk. I'm bisexual myself and I can't tell when someone's gay or not. I just flirt regardless.
I do wear mostly fitted dress shirts if it's more formal or more usually tops which unbutton part-way at the chest, it just suits me best

Hmm I think the lower the top the gayer the vibes! Especially if it looks good xD
Original post by TorpidPhil

I know gay guys can go to normal bars and live outside gay bars in the real world, I just meant I don't do anything which leads them on or implies I am interested.
I'm sure straight men hit on lesbians. Just take the compliment and let it alone, lol.
You know when i clicked on this thread, I thought it was gonna be some girl loooool, i'm so sorry about your situation.. hmm
Original post by samina_ay
You know when i clicked on this thread, I thought it was gonna be some girl loooool, i'm so sorry about your situation.. hmm

This wasn't the only time, but on the bus to sixth form I was friends with this guy from a college, was a public bus. He tells me he is gay, but has a boyfriend and then he's like 'Oh but he lives far away :wink:'
This wasn't the only time, but on the bus to sixth form I was friends with this guy from a college, was a public bus. He tells me he is gay, but has a boyfriend and then he's like 'Oh but he lives far away :wink:'

lool this is weird :lol::lol::lol::lol:
You have been the victim of a lot of predatory behaviour.
Just feel flattered that someone wants to go balls deep inside you. What else can you do? :dontknow:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Just feel flattered that someone wants to go balls deep inside you. What else can you do? :dontknow:

:rofl:
Original post by Lord Samosa

I was just wondering what sort of vibes gay guys look for
I was just wondering what sort of vibes gay guys look for

Do you have a lisp? :holmes:
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Do you have a lisp? :holmes:

No I don't.
Attachment not found
http://www.healthline.com/health-news/gene-scan-predicts-whos-gay-with-70-percent-accuracy-100815

:erm::teehee:

Are you an attractive guy? perhaps that's the reason. Or maybe you come off as being gay?

Latest

Trending

Trending