The Student Room Group

How to get out of the friend zone :( or forget about about a crush

lol

Please help me out lol :smile:)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by YungChicken
x

Ah, that 'as friends of course' bit is kinda meh. I understand the 'I'd rather be friends with her than risk making a move' mentality but I don't think you'd get over someone that easily without cutting off contact for a while or getting rejected by them. So if I were you next time you were hanging out, I dunno, just try to hold her hand and see what happens, and if it goes 'badly', just play it off.
Reply 2
For example a couple of days ago she licked my face when I was giving her a piggy back lol!

Wat.
Reply 3
Two options 1) ask her out 2) go out drinking with her and make a pass. If rejected in either event just move on and put your energy in to finding someone who is up for it. Don't faff about. Good luck.
Original post by UWS
Wat.

your avatar goes so well with your post :rofl:
Reply 5
Well if you do gang out as friends then sge's not wrong, also it's not like you guys are dating so she's gonna tell people you're friends, tbh it would be weird if she said you're more than friends. I think you both like each other but you're both scared to admit it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Give it time ... you'll know what your feelings are all about ... then you'll be sure what to do
How can I play something like that off? What if she gets creeped out as soon as I do it :redface:

Sorry. To hold her hand and then be rejected would be difficult to play off. But say her hand was by her side while you were sitting together and you 'accidentally' touched.. should be a bit easier. 'Oops, sorry!'
One does not simply get out of the friendzone. It's black gates are guarded by more than just orcs.
forgetting techniques

focus drive and ambition elsewhere
vodka and other spirits
harder drugs
collections
You're not in 'the friendzone' - she is merely not attracted to you.
Don't place the blame on her for that lmao (which is what you're doing by stating that you're in "The Friendzone")
Reply 11
Stop thinking with your penis , she's just your friend and you are just horny find another girl.
When you've been going out with that girl for 3 months now :smile:
Made it out the f***** friend zone!

https://vine.co/v/i2awem7aB9u

Congrats :h:
Reply 13
The ONLY thing you can do is to stop being the "always there" friend. Try see another girl, do things without her. Let her miss you.

If you have a chance with her, she might then realise the friend zone dynamic isn't going to keep you around. THEN, you can spend time together and make a move.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending