The Student Room Group

Do you think you could ever cheat on your partner?

Poll

Would you cheat?

Hypothetically, the perfect situation arises where you could get away with cheating. Would you do it, or remain loyal to your partner?
(Curiosity)...

Scroll to see replies

Girls I'd date are normally girls I'd class as "most attractive person to me". In order to consider getting with somebody else, I'd have to find myself more attracted to the other person, and if that were to happen I'd just break up with the original gal becuz **** being with people that aren't "the best", so to speak.

So nah no point
I m afraid I would because life is too short ...................... as long as nobody gets hurt .

and yes, I am a B** ard
If i had a partner i would never for the life of me betray them.
Reply 4
No
I don't have a partner at the moment but if I did, then I wouldn't consider cheating on them for one moment!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily.97
If i had a partner i would never for the life of me betray them.

Why you lying for?!
Whilst I don't have a partner, in a hypothetical situation, no I wouldn't, as I'm assuming that my partner would be the "perfect" person for me. Thus, I'd remain loyal.
Hell no.
People should at least have the decency to break up with someone before going after someone else imo
No, because I can't get one anyway :laugh:
Whilst I am single, I could never cheat on a girl having been cheated on in the past, I couldn't put anyone through it.
Original post by Joel 96
Hypothetically, the perfect situation arises where you could get away with cheating. Would you do it, or remain loyal to your partner?
(Curiosity)...

Life is never so black and white, and what I think now could change in the future.

But I'd like to think that I wouldn't cheat, since I would only want to get into a relationship with someone I truly respect, value & love, to waste all the effort gone into that relationship, achieving her trust and more, it would be a plain, stupid idea to cheat.
Only if cordyceps takes over my mind
if it got to the point in a relationship where I wanted to cheat or found myself being more interested in someone else or just other people in general, I would end the relationship not cheat.
I would rather vote Labour or Green than cheat on my husband.
The guilt would eat me up. So no.
Absolutely not, dear.

My husband and I will be an entity for eternity. I know he feels the same way.
Cheating is immoral in my eyes and therefore I would not cheat on my partner under any circumstance, however if a bad situation occurs, I'd straight up break up with them. Having said that, I haven't had a partner for about a year, and FYI that relationship was... a bad experience.
I've never really understood cheating as a concept. Admittedly whilst I've only been in one relationship, I also couldn't imagine ever wanting to cheat in it. For one, I'm completely head over heels, and couldn't imagine wanting anyone else whilst I'm with them. And even if that weren't the case, I would never want to hurt someone like that, especially someone I love.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending