The Student Room Group

he wants to see what my body looks like, am i being unreasonable?

im talking to this guy, starting to on a personal level, i showed him what i look like i.e. sent a few pictures and he finds me attractive. he hasnt shown me any of him until i exchange my number with him but my phones broke. anyway he keeps asking me to send a picture as he wants to see what my body looks like, he wants to see a normal selfie where my body is in it (i described it to him in our messages) but i dont want to for the following reasons:

how awkward is it going to be just taking a picture of my body and sending it

i wear loose clothes most of the time so you wont be able to see my body properly

i dont have any full selfies of me

hes getting a bit annoyed that im refusing to send one and saying that im teasing him. how is that teasing? idk.

am i being unreasonable?

Scroll to see replies

You're not being unreasonable, tell him to sling it.
dont do anything youre not comfortable doing
explain what you have written here to him and if he still is asking for them tell him straight no
you do what you like he cant do anything
my hunch is he wants to know if you're his body type or not. You don't have to do anything if you don't want to do it. It would be best to just skype tbh. But tbh if i was dating a guy or considering to, I would want to know his body type too...
Original post by Anonymous
dont do anything youre not comfortable doing
explain what you have written here to him and if he still is asking for them tell him straight no
you do what you like he cant do anything

This.

Don't do anything that you're uncomfortable with/don't like the idea of.
Reply 5
If you don't want to do it then don't. If he is a complete dick about it and doesn't understand then he isn't someone you want to be talking to anyway.
there are a lot of pervs on the internet... be careful.
Reply 7
Original post by Jenx301
If you don't want to do it then don't. If he is a complete dick about it and doesn't understand then he isn't someone you want to be talking to anyway.

this is almost exactly what I was gonna write :yep:
Never do anything you dont want to and arent comfortable with as per #3.
If he gets annoyed and keeps pressing it then he isnt respecting you. Bad news.
If you're not comfortable, just say no, you don't need to give a reason.

He wants something from you, but that thing is your right to show or protect.
Original post by Mrs House
my hunch is he wants to know if you're his body type or not. You don't have to do anything if you don't want to do it. It would be best to just skype tbh. But tbh if i was dating a guy or considering to, I would want to know his body type too...

Easy there sherlock. But yeah he wants to see a full picture because you get a lot of overweight girls that can still look really good in face only pics.
Are you overweight or are you thin?
Original post by tootles44
Are you overweight or are you thin?

slim size 6/8 but with good boobs and bum
it dm hes a jerk were not talking anymore
Have you seen a legit picture of him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
im talking to this guy, starting to on a personal level, i showed him what i look like i.e. sent a few pictures and he finds me attractive. he hasnt shown me any of him until i exchange my number with him but my phones broke. anyway he keeps asking me to send a picture as he wants to see what my body looks like, he wants to see a normal selfie where my body is in it (i described it to him in our messages) but i dont want to for the following reasons:

i wear loose clothes most of the time so you wont be able to see my body properly

hes getting a bit annoyed that im refusing to send one and saying that im teasing him. how is that teasing? idk.

am i being unreasonable?

3 hours ago

it dm hes a jerk were not talking anymore

2 hours ago

Fastest thread resolution ever seen 10/10
Original post by Retired_Messiah
3 hours ago

2 hours ago

yeah ik he got fed up and talking on tsr was too much effort

am i being unreasonable?

I don't think there's anything unreasonable about asking for a full body selfie..
Why not ask him for one so that you can exchange them?
okay so now i showed him a picture of my body and now he wants to see a picture of me in a bra (he tried to be nice and said i dont have to put my face in it), he gets so fustrated and annoyed when i say no he doesnt understand that its wrong for a girl to send a picture like that on the internet to someone she doesnt know its wrong. he doesnt know why he gets so fustrated over it
Original post by cherryred90s
I don't think there's anything unreasonable about asking for a full body selfie..
Why not ask him for one so that you can exchange them?

Original post by Retired_Messiah
3 hours ago

2 hours ago

Original post by dean01234
Easy there sherlock. But yeah he wants to see a full picture because you get a lot of overweight girls that can still look really good in face only pics.

Original post by 999tigger
Never do anything you dont want to and arent comfortable with as per #3.
If he gets annoyed and keeps pressing it then he isnt respecting you. Bad news.

Original post by Alexion
this is almost exactly what I was gonna write :yep:

Original post by Jenx301

Original post by SeanFM
This.

Don't do anything that you're uncomfortable with/don't like the idea of.

Original post by SentryE3D
You're not being unreasonable, tell him to sling it.

can you see the above comment i made please :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending