The Student Room Group

Relationship with a older women. Will it work?

I'm a 25 year old male, for the past few months I've been seeing a 37 year old. It first started when she messaged me on a dating app, she liked the look of me and what I said about yourself. I got on speaking to her so I asked her if she wanted to meet up, we were both looking someone new to hang out. We got very well until one day I went back to hers which led into being a friends with benefits.

She's so attractive and good looking, I'm thinking to myself should I ask her out. Is the age difference too much? I'm still quite young looking so it may seem I look like her son. She is also quite wealthy, working as in property design, owning a big apartment to herself. Where as I've just finished uni still looking for a job. So far she's being buying me a few drinks, I'm all for women doing equal things for men but at the same time I won't be able to afford to keep spending loads and I don't want her to keep using her money on me. It is worth it? I know she thinks I'm good looking and likes me for i am. Or am I being too unrealistic it will actually work
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 25 year old male, for the past few months I've been seeing a 37 year old. It first started when she messaged me on a dating app, she liked the look of me and what I said about yourself. I got on speaking to her so I asked her if she wanted to meet up, we were both looking someone new to hang out. We got very well until one day I went back to hers which led into being a friends with benefits.

She's so attractive and good looking, I'm thinking to myself should I ask her out. Is the age difference too much? I'm still quite young looking so it may seem I look like her son. She is also quite wealthy, working as in property design, owning a big apartment to herself. Where as I've just finished uni still looking for a job. So far she's being buying me a few drinks, I'm all for women doing equal things for men but at the same time I won't be able to afford to keep spending loads and I don't want her to keep using her money on me. It is worth it? I know she thinks I'm good looking and likes me for i am. Or am I being too unrealistic it will actually work

You can try and ask her out but she might enjoy having a toyboy who gives her attention and having a casual relationship. What is she looking for? a relationship or fun?
I really don't see how you'd look like her son......my parents are like over 60 and I'm 23.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending