The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a crush on someone 'inappropriate'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
Loool... To me I think it was all the sexual innuendos. "Open wider" "Don't bite" "it's a bit wet" "drilling" "it'll hurt first, but then it'll be fine"

:colondollar: I don't have an innocent mind haha

You've ruined every trip I will have to the dentist.
Reply 101
Original post by IFoundWonderland
You've ruined every trip I will have to the dentist.

:rofl: sorrrrrryyyyyy but like the innuendos though. My Fave one was "I'm going to start drilling now, if it hurts just tap but if you stay still, it shouldn't hurt"

Firstly, sounds like a frigging bdsm scene.. Tap 😂😂

Secondly, I was watching because he was talking to my younger sister who started to gag because of the suction thing :lol:

Then I started choking myself because I couldn't contain my laughter and has to leave :colonhash: and then I got told off
Original post by ZuluK
:rofl: sorrrrrryyyyyy but like the innuendos though. My Fave one was "I'm going to start drilling now, if it hurts just tap but if you stay still, it shouldn't hurt"

Firstly, sounds like a frigging bdsm scene.. Tap 😂😂

Secondly, I was watching because he was talking to my younger sister who started to gag because of the suction thing :lol:

Then I started choking myself because I couldn't contain my laughter and has to leave :colonhash: and then I got told off

..... and spit
Reply 103
Original post by the bear
..... and spit

:shock: MR BEAR!

The filth that you have written :teehee:

Two words, two words you have written and the innuendos :lol:
Just keep calling in sick until he leaves.
Original post by ZuluK
:shock: MR BEAR!

The filth that you have written :teehee:

Two words, two words you have written and the innuendos :lol:

:mad:

wash your mouth out Zuluk

Spoiler

:five:
Reply 106
:mad:

wash your mouth out Zuluk

Spoiler

:five:

Give me something to wash it out with then

Spoiler

:hugs:
Original post by ZuluK
Give me something to wash it out with then

Spoiler

:hugs:

i... ermm.... here take this

:hide:

:hubba:
Yeah. Hillary Clinton has always been a fantasy of mine...

I'd do her in the back alley of Wall Street :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 109
i... ermm.... here take this

:hide:

:hubba:

I prefer...

Spoiler

:colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
I prefer...

Spoiler

:colondollar:

"Attachments Pending Approval"

if this is something bad you will get :spank:

:mmm:
Teachers.
Older doctors.
My brother's friends who were a lot older than me.
Reply 112
"Attachments Pending Approval"

if this is something bad you will get :spank:

:mmm:

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler

:sexface:
Girlfriends sister and her cousin.....
Made friends with a guy 9 years older than me over da interwebs. Developed a huge crush on him almost straight away idk we just 'hit it off' I guess. Anyways before I knew it he was telling me he had a fiancé and was moving far far awayyyyyyyyyyyyy but ya basically we spoke everyday for 7 months and I ended up having to block him cos I liked him so much aha. Still crushing on him tbh but oh well tis life.

Other than that I had a weird sexual attraction to my history teacher. I mean he was young and whatnot but he had this creepy thing about him where if he got pissed he'd get sooooo angry and like kick a desk n whatnot and scared the **** out of me when I had him when I was younger. He just looked so much better in glasses which hid his angry eyes. :innocent:
Yeah once was working on the ward and there was a spinal patient who was half Italian and half English, he was the most handsome man I've ever seen, he looked like Ian somerhalder with dirty blonde hair, sharp jawline and almond shaped eyes that were sparkly blue. I remember emptying his cbd and I couldn't stop blushing! My face was on fire lol but then I found out his age and he turned out to be about 15 years older but damn he was incredibly hot.
Original post by ZuluK
Noooooooooooooooooooo

I always knew you were a kinky bear :wink: it was a can of squirtt cream :colondollar:

:sexface:

as if

:rofl:
Reply 117
as if

:rofl:

Looool it honestly was... Squirty cream :teehee:

:lol:
Original post by ZuluK
Looool it honestly was... Squirty cream :teehee:

:lol:

i rest my case
When I was like 8 or something, I used to have a crush on this lady, is that inappropriate?:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending