The Student Room Group

i really like this guy

i really like this guy who ive known in high school for about 4 years and we always talk and see each other even though we go to different colleges/sixth-forms
hes annoying at times as he does piss me off and he is quite childish but i am at times tbh and i think im falling fall him
i dont know how to tell him and another problem is that he is asking me to set me up with my friend
what do i do or should i just get over him
When have I ever annoyed you?
Reply 2
flirt
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
i really like this guy who ive known in high school for about 4 years and we always talk and see each other even though we go to different colleges/sixth-forms
hes annoying at times as he does piss me off and he is quite childish but i am at times tbh and i think im falling fall him
i dont know how to tell him and another problem is that he is asking me to set me up with my friend
what do i do or should i just get over him

If he is asking to set you up there could be 2 reasons, 1. he wants you to be happy 2. he is testing you to see your reaction if you like him.
Im not sure how he is around you.
Reply 4
Original post by chikane
If he is asking to set you up there could be 2 reasons, 1. he wants you to be happy 2. he is testing you to see your reaction if you like him.
Im not sure how he is around you.

what do you mean
does he sound like a mean guy or someting

Original post by Truth'
flirt

how?

Original post by Orbital_Rising
When have I ever annoyed you?

huh?
Well id give him hints thay you like him (via body language or flirting etc...) and go from there. If it feels like the two of you are getting closer, ask him out!
If not then maybe wait a bit longer but not too long!
But if you like him, id say just go for it as things do appear to be going well! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by FireFreezer77
Well id give him hints thay you like him (via body language or flirting etc...) and go from there. If it feels like the two of you are getting closer, ask him out!
If not then maybe wait a bit longer but not too long!
But if you like him, id say just go for it as things do appear to be going well! :smile:

i dont know whether i like him
bmt im confused
Original post by Anonymous
i dont know whether i like him
bmt im confused

Well i cant hekp you with that tbh.
Idk what bmt means but why are you confused?
Reply 8
Original post by FireFreezer77
Well i cant hekp you with that tbh.
Idk what bmt means but why are you confused?

cos at times i really like him but there are times where he pisses me off
plus if i was with him my parent wouldnt really agree as he is not asian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending