Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Reue

👍🏼
Original post by Ishax
😂😂😂

I hope you're joking, for your sake!

My parents would never make me marry a freshy hahahahaha

i am not joking. i have arranged marriage in india.
Reply 62
Original post by drowzee
Ideally anytime after 27, but before 31.

Yeah, I want to get married before 30 too.
Reply 63
Original post by yshaholgake123
i am not joking. i have arranged marriage in india.

Why? How old are you? Are you male or female?
Reply 64
Original post by Moonstruck16
At the point in which financial security is necessary. Until then there are more important things I'd want to spend the money on

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, hence why I prefer to get married later so I can be selfish and enjoy my 20's :smile:
Original post by Ishax
Why? How old are you? Are you male or female?

i am 18 and i am a female. thanking you for your interest but im not taking any more offers.
Maybe never? If I did then it'd be the cheapest wedding ever on the quiet. No use spending all that money (that could be spent on something actually useful and worthwhile...like a mortgage) on a day I'd hate :biggrin:. Modern living!
Reply 67
Original post by yshaholgake123
i am 18 and i am a female. thanking you for your interest but im not taking any more offers.

Lol, well enjoy getting married to a freshy.
Getting married in 6 months, aged 26 :smile:
I'm 23 in a few months, I'm doing uni second time around starting tomorrow and I want to finish that before I even think about getting married so like 26? And realistically I don't want children until AFTER I'm married as both me and my boyfriend are very traditional people :smile:
Original post by Ishax
Haha that's true, I'm scared about paying bills and mortgage especially after watching Can't Pay? We'll take it away." I'm just extra cautious now I guess.

My Mum got married at the 20 and she doesn't regret it but she feels like she missed out on things. She doesn't want me and my siblings going through the same thing 😕 .. My Dad got married at 25 which I think is a reasonable age lol!

Honestly the people on that show are really in trouble, not just missed a couple of bills so don't let that scare you:tongue: My parents married younger than I will and they never felt that way that I know of.
All of you people who say you want to get married at age x; are any of y'all actually in relationships or...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ishax
I agree, hence why I prefer to get married later so I can be selfish and enjoy my 20's :smile:

Oh it's nothing to do with that. I'm not bothered about being married to my partner when we could spend money on a house, kids etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
don't want to ever get married
Reply 74
Original post by claireestelle
Honestly the people on that show are really in trouble, not just missed a couple of bills so don't let that scare you:tongue: My parents married younger than I will and they never felt that way that I know of.

I guess that's true but better to be safe than sorry. My Mum doesn't regret it but she feels like she missed out on things by getting married at 20 lol!
Ideally early thirties but depends when I meet the right person.
30-35 sounds good
Original post by claireestelle
I ll be 22 when we get married next October, he ll be 26 :smile:

Good luck xx 💕
Have you started planning your wedding yet? xx
In my early 20s
Reply 79
if we make it past the 10 year mark then i'll put a ring on it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending