The Student Room Group

"utomatically assessed you for finance that doesn't depend on your household income."

Hi, unfortunately I applied a little late this year. I finished the application about a month ago, and sent off my declaration form. I've recieved a letter saying that its been approved, but that my "sponsor" needed to provide their details if I was to be assessed based off of household income, which is quite important for me.

My sponsor did this about 10 days ago, and on their profile it says that they do not need to do anything else. However, nothing has changed on my profile yet, 10 days later. It is still giving me the same amount from the "automatic assessment".

I was just wondering if there is anything I need to do, whether this is normal, and how / when it can be fixed.

Thanks very much!
Original post by Ceas
Hi, unfortunately I applied a little late this year. I finished the application about a month ago, and sent off my declaration form. I've recieved a letter saying that its been approved, but that my "sponsor" needed to provide their details if I was to be assessed based off of household income, which is quite important for me.

My sponsor did this about 10 days ago, and on their profile it says that they do not need to do anything else. However, nothing has changed on my profile yet, 10 days later. It is still giving me the same amount from the "automatic assessment".

I was just wondering if there is anything I need to do, whether this is normal, and how / when it can be fixed.

Thanks very much!

Income assessment can take up to 6 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending