The Student Room Group

I like a girl who has a boyfriend

She's my housemate and is from another country so she's here studying then will most probably go back.
She has boyfriend back home.

Is this a common situation or have you been in a situation like this?
What have you done about it? because emotions are hard to hold back and I'm not good at withdrawing them. But also don't want to be seen as a 'bad person' to her.

What makes it hard is that we find each other attractive etc but she obviously doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend.

All is fair in love and war? or no?
PLEASE NO RUDENESS/JUDGEMENT I JUST WANT TO POLITELY GET OTHER PEOPLES ADVICE/ HELP/ EXPERIENCES.
Reply 1
You shouldn't really be doing it, even if her bf is in another country.

Ultimately it's up to her to control herself and not cheat on him with you, but you probably should do the decent thing and not proceed any further. It's harder when you're flatmates but try to limit contact with her the best you can.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
She's my housemate and is from another country so she's here studying then will most probably go back.

What have you done about it? because emotions are hard to hold back and I'm not good at withdrawing them. But also don't want to be seen as a 'bad person' to her.

What makes it hard is that we find each other attractive etc but she obviously doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend.

PLEASE NO RUDENESS/JUDGEMENT I JUST WANT TO POLITELY GET OTHER PEOPLES ADVICE/ HELP/ EXPERIENCES.

Don't go there. It's a really *****y thing to do and you well know it.

Because it's being utterly selfish knowing the pain and heartache it will cause somebody who has done absolutely nothing to you but you are putting self gratification at their expense.

If she dumps him first, then and only then can you make a move.

But be warned - what goes around, comes around. If she can dump him for the prospect of something else, you can also be dumped when something better than you (and there are literally thousands who fit that bill) tempts her in the same way you do.

Be prepared to sleep with one eye open and keep looking over your shoulder.

I tend to stay out of other peoples relationships. It isnt hard. I wouldnt like it doing to me, so I dont do it to other people.

If she does wnat to do anything then she should split from him first. You are a heel if you cause them to split imo.
Reply 4

The thing is she will go back to her country after her studies so is there any point? If she really likes you she will ditch her boyfriend.
Reply 5
Original post by chikane
The thing is she will go back to her country after her studies so is there any point? If she really likes you she will ditch her boyfriend.

Thanks a lot for the replies.

Yo my name is Justin "the div" Dhivesh I love a girl called S and basically yh I am experiencing the same thing as u. I can relate to u. I think u should go for it and ask her out and **** her balls deep. Wishing u the best.
The Div
Peace
Original post by I'mquitestupid
Yo my name is Justin "the div" Dhivesh I love a girl called S and basically yh I am experiencing the same thing as u. I can relate to u. I think u should go for it and ask her out and **** her balls deep. Wishing u the best.
The Div
Peace

About the "**** her balls deep" I wish I could do that but i the div have a micro penis which a ruler can't measure. I am proud of this achievement
Reply 8

What happens will happen. Dont' start poking your nose (or any other part of yourself) where it doesn't belong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending