The Student Room Group

Are women who leave their kids worse than men who leave theirs?

Would you say that a women who decides to leave her kids (maybe visits them regularly) is any worse than a man who decides to leave his kids?
Gender makes no difference.
Reply 2
yes because a mother is meant to be maternal and have more love for kids than a males generally. Most mums cant live without their kids.
Reply 3
Original post by mkap
yes because a mother is meant to be maternal and have more love for kids than a males generally. Most mums cant live without their kids.

Maybe so (though it's offensive to men I think to say that women care more about their kids). Though people are meant to be who they are I mean you will get very caring men and less caring women so you can't really really say that someone is meant to be a certain way if they are not inclined that way.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe so (though it's offensive to men I think to say that women care more about their kids). Though people are meant to be who they are I mean you will get very caring men and less caring women so you can't really really say that someone is meant to be a certain way if they are not inclined that way.

yes my mum is an uncaring person and my dad cares unconditional for us. its like the other way round compared to the stereotype.
No, but its probably more unusual. I'd take it on a case by case vasis, Generalities dont really help.
Original post by Anonymous
Would you say that a women who decides to leave her kids (maybe visits them regularly) is any worse than a man who decides to leave his kids?

No.
Reply 7
Both as bad each other in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
It's because, by and large, woman are more moral than men so any deviation attracts more attention. Morally the same, but feckless women will be judged even more harshly.
Nope, I'd see it as equally bad, although obviously it depends on the reasons why too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending