The Student Room Group

my teacher suddenly thinks dumb or something

Scroll to see replies

Original post by randomgirl995
I'm not in college yet, I'm.in my senior years and if he doesn't think that I stupid thenwhy has his behaviour towards me changed

Again, I would say the best thing to do is to do the stuff you find challenging enough. If that is an issue with him, you can discuss why you're not being challenged.

This isnt affecting your progress so it shouldn be a big deal.
I'm in the uk and I'm only 16

This is my advice:

1. Focus on getting A* in your exam.
2. Once under control, then focus the spare time on improving grades in other exams.
3. Do A level math and furtehr math. Get A* in those.
4. You will have a new teacher next year (most likely) someone else to impress. The point is its a waste of time worrying about trying to impress a teacher when in a few years you will never see them again. Your exam results you can take with you.
5. If you think you are really gifted, then join a maths society or start using some of the resources at these maths clubs to improve your ability in prep for A level and beyond. If you make progress with these clubs, then if you reeally must you can show your teacher what you have achieved on your own initiative.

http://www.m-a.org.uk/pdf/enrichment_ideas_and_resources.pdf
Original post by 999tigger
This is my advice:

1. Focus on getting A* in your exam.
2. Once under control, then focus the spare time on improving grades in other exams.
3. Do A level math and furtehr math. Get A* in those.
4. You will have a new teacher next year (most likely) someone else to impress. The point is its a waste of time worrying about trying to impress a teacher when in a few years you will never see them again. Your exam results you can take with you.
5. If you think you are really gifted, then join a maths society or start using some of the resources at these maths clubs to improve your ability in prep for A level and beyond. If you make progress with these clubs, then if you reeally must you can show your teacher what you have achieved on your own initiative.

http://www.m-a.org.uk/pdf/enrichment_ideas_and_resources.pdf

But why do you think his behaviour has changed
Original post by thatswrong.
Again, I would say the best thing to do is to do the stuff you find challenging enough. If that is an issue with him, you can discuss why you're not being challenged.

This isnt affecting your progress so it shouldn be a big deal.

Its is because on my progress reports it says what the. Teacher things you will get at the end of GCSE and mine only said a C whereas the other pesons said A
Its is because on my progress reports it says what the. Teacher things you will get at the end of GCSE and mine only said a C whereas the other pesons said A

Alright well ignore it because you know that you're better than that given that your grades are still very high. do the same work as the top grade students. If the teacher tells you off or anything speak to the head of maths or your tutor saying that hes not helping and pushing you and you're feeling like he's not pushing you enough. Bring your parents involved.

No one can really say why this is happening. Certainly if it's having a negative effect on your educatio then you should take action.
Alright well ignore it because you know that you're better than that given that your grades are still very high. do the same work as the top grade students. If the teacher tells you off or anything speak to the head of maths or your tutor saying that hes not helping and pushing you and you're feeling like he's not pushing you enough. Bring your parents involved.

No one can really say why this is happening. Certainly if it's having a negative effect on your educatio then you should take action.

It is having an affect on me because for college applications I have to take my report and they will see I'm not Making any progress
But why do you think his behaviour has changed

Why not ask him? In some of your posts its a woman in others its a man.
It is having an affect on me because for college applications I have to take my report and they will see I'm not Making any progress

That's your problem not the teachers.

Are you of south asian origin by any chance?
Original post by 999tigger
Why not ask him? In some of your posts its a woman in others its a man.

it's a women but the s on the keyboard os messed up so I keep writing he
That's your problem not the teachers.

Are you of south asian origin by any chance?

Nah
Nah

Okay well as I said that is your problem for being engrained by society and third wave feminism to think that men are all out to rape you. If you're grades are being affected then you can do things like open the door. But don't get him in trouble because you're selfish.
Speechless.

This has got to be a troll. No other explanation.
Okay well as I said that is your problem for being engrained by society and third wave feminism to think that men are all out to rape you. If you're grades are being affected then you can do things like open the door. But don't get him in trouble because you're selfish.

How am I being self ish and don't talk about rape and other rude things on my threads before I report you for usingsexual lanuage WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AND ITS A GIRL BTW AND IM ALSO A GIRL AND IF I WANTED TO GET HER INTO TROUBLE I WOILD HAVE DONE THAT AGES AGO
How am I being self ish and don't talk about rape and other rude things on my threads before I report you for usingsexual lanuage WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AND ITS A GIRL BTW AND IM ALSO A GIRL AND IF I WANTED TO GET HER INTO TROUBLE I WOILD HAVE DONE THAT AGES AGO

HOLY **** :biggrin::biggrin:

I got confused with this thread fmllll https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4497790

Sorry btw I'm worries about something I'm really sorry but plz stop saying rude things on my threads
HOLY **** :biggrin::biggrin:

I got confused with this thread fmllll https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4497790

Okay
Sorry btw I'm worries about something I'm really sorry but plz stop saying rude things on my threads

theres no need to apologise its all my fault. But yeah talk to someone if you think you're grades arent improving
You sound like you crave attention and approval from your teacher, just like a dog would do with it's owner. Kinda pathetic really when you think about it like this....
theres no need to apologise its all my fault. But yeah talk to someone if you think you're grades arent improving
I'll keep that in mind . Could u plz answer on my other thread the bullying one :smile:
Original post by Khanthebrit
You sound like you crave attention and approval from your teacher, just like a dog would do with it's owner. Kinda pathetic really when you think about it like this....

I don't really CRAVE attention I just want her to think that I'm clever and also of she was like that from the beginning then I wouldn't have really minded but bc ir suddenly changed it makes me wonder why ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending