The Student Room Group

will they all gang up and confront me ?

There were these girls in a younger year to mine so I'm in year 11 and they in year 10 and I'm REALLY quiet so they kinda bully me . Today my friend was in the bathroom and for some random reason they thought it was me but idk how. They were shouting my name and banging on my friends door because my friend is also really shy and quiet she didn't say anything . My friend told me all this later when she came over after school . Now I'm worried because they thought it was me and 'i didn't answer' back when they knocked on th door so I'm wondering will they confront me and bully me ??? They don't BULLY me but when they see me them they just say hi in a sarcastic way and stuff. And like shout out my name in an aggressive way

Scroll to see replies

Tell a teacher.
Original post by Eternalflames
Tell a teacher.

this
Tell a teacher.
do you think they will come and be mean to me. And its it really that serious cause I don't wanna tel a teacher but do u they will come
Original post by randomgirl995
do you think they will come and be mean to me. And its it really that serious cause I don't wanna tel a teacher but do u think they will come

I was bullied at school, had no friends for a huge majority of it, so I do understand your worry.

They are *****es, it's highly likely they will be mean to you. They have nothing better to do with their lives atm, so they pick a shy, quiet girl like you to be horrible to.
If you don't want to tell a teacher, let them say what they have to and ignore it. It's not nice to hear, I know but stick it out. You're stronger than you think.
However, if you want them to shut up for good. Tell a teacher
theyre youngers lol you can easily violate them
Reply 6
I was bullied at school, had no friends for a huge majority of it, so I do understand your worry.

They are *****es, it's highly likely they will be mean to you. They have nothing better to do with their lives atm, so they pick a shy, quiet girl like you to be horrible to.
If you don't want to tell a teacher, let them say what they have to and ignore it. It's not nice to hear, I know but stick it out. You're stronger than you think.

didnt work for me.
i had to miss classes, i got headbutter, stalked home from school, followed in school.
eventually i had to spend breaks with a teacher and ended up skiving all lessons and missed 1/2 of my year 11 and all of my exams.
the police got involved and said that if she carried on then she would end up getting nicked.
it was only the police who kept her away from me.
Original post by shawtyb
didnt work for me.
i had to miss classes, i got headbutter, stalked home from school, followed in school.
eventually i had to spend breaks with a teacher and ended up skiving all lessons and missed 1/2 of my year 11 and all of my exams.
the police got involved and said that if she carried on then she would end up getting nicked.
it was only the police who kept her away from me.

It depends on how persistent/crazy they are. The first port of call is usually to tell a teacher. If things get worse, then you have to get police involved, like with your case :frown:
Reply 8
It depends on how persistent/crazy they are. The first port of call is usually to tell a teacher. If things get worse, then you have to get police involved, like with your case :frown:

she was crazy as ****. she knew most people in the school and 3/4 of my year were here little stupid best buds so they joined in. i couldnt walk into the canteen without everyone jumping on me.
Original post by shawtyb
she was crazy as ****. she knew most people in the school and 3/4 of my year were here little stupid best buds so they joined in. i couldn't walk into the canteen without everyone jumping on me.

****ing hell, I hope she's rotting somewhere.
Well what actually happened was that my was in the bathroom. And then their mate was in it as well and then they thought that it was their friend one of them in the toilet that my friend was in that's why they were knocking and then they were saying my name loudly and then they went
Original post by shawtyb
she was crazy as ****. she knew most people in the school and 3/4 of my year were here little stupid best buds so they joined in. i couldnt walk into the canteen without everyone jumping on me.

messed up their lives.

…see more
Well what actually happened was that my was in the bathroom. And then their mate was in it as well and then they thought that it was their friend one of them in the toilet that my friend was in that's why they were knocking and then they were saying my name loudly and then they went
(edited 7 years ago)

messed up their lives.

…see more
****ing hell, I hope she's rotting somewhere.

she has no job, i doubt any qualifications and the majority of her friends are the same way.
then theres me who has quals, a level 4, at uni doing a degree, secure relationship and house with my kids and i start my new job monday
Original post by shawtyb
she has no job, i doubt any qualifications and the majority of her friends are the same way.
then theres me who has quals, a level 4, at uni doing a degree, secure relationship and house with my kids and i start my new job monday

Serves them right
Serves them right

yup.
granted i left with no qualifications and ended up on drugs but i turned my life around regardless

Well what actually happened was that my friend was in the bathroom. And then their mate was in it as well and then they thought that it was their friend one of them in the toilet that my friend was in that's why they were knocking and then they were saying my name loudly and then they went

Right, so they say your name for a laugh?
Right, so they say your name for a laugh?
idk they were shouting ot out like calling "me"to come out but my mate didn't they were just calling ke then laughing. Idk their intentions
idk they were shouting ot out like calling "me"to come out but my mate didn't they were just calling ke then laughing. Idk their intentions

Unless they do something drastic to you, I'd ignore them. They just sound stupid and bored rather than having any malicious intent.
What happened to respect your elders? These days... :noway:

I am shy and easy going but only to a point, if they had done what those losers did I would recommend saying "look, this has gone too far, leave me alone now." Always stay respectful so that they will get bored and will not get a rise out of you.
And if it continues for even one more day after that OP, you MUST tell the school or it will start to really get you down,

//sending hugs :console:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply