The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Wait, so what about those single or unwed? What if something happens to them but nobody is around them? Are you trying to say that everyone has to tell someone where they are going in case we all get murdered one day? People go out on their own all the time, it doesn't make a difference because she's a Muslim.

You will always be surrounded by people regardless. No one is ever left neglected and im not saying that everyone always has to say to one another that they are going to A and B. In marriages its a completely different story.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Better still, get a chip installed under your skin so your husband can track you! Then when the poor stupid woman inevitably gets lost or endangered (WOMEN ARE A LIABILITY!!) her husband can help her - as is his duty. :smile:

You can joke about this all you want however at the end of the day at least our women are protected by righteous men who cares about their other half.
Original post by MiszShortee786
You will always be surrounded by people regardless. No one is ever left neglected and im not saying that everyone always has to say to one another that they are going to A and B. In marriages its a completely different story.

So why does she have to tell her husband where she is going? Is the husband expected to tell his wife where he is going, I fully doubt it. In marriage, you can't expect to become trapped due to the husband wanting to know where his wife is going or what she is doing, that signifies trust issues.
Original post by Zamestaneh
Although I didn't say that exactly, I would agree with this analogy - those who choose to walk into the Fire themselves are performing self-immolation; but #YOLO, I guess.

No one chooses that. Not that the fire is real anyway so.
(edited 7 years ago)
You can joke about this all you want however at the end of the day at least our women are protected by righteous men who cares about their other half.

You must be the one joking here?

'Our women'? So only your women (separatist language from you here) have 'righteous men' to protect them? Non-Islamic men are not righteous?
So why does she have to tell her husband where she is going? Is the husband expected to tell his wife where he is going, I fully doubt it. In marriage, you can't expect to become trapped due to the husband wanting to know where his wife is going or what she is doing, that signifies trust issues.

Actually the husband does tell the wife you just wont hear of it if you dont come from an Asian background (generally speaking). Its a way of reassurance for both parties I guess.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
You must be the one joking here?

'Our women'? So only your women (separatist language from you here) have 'righteous men' to protect them? Non-Islamic men are not righteous?

I dont do jokes unless they are halal and truthful.

Yes think about it I am not here to spoon feed you every little bit of information on what the biased media is portraying these days. Non-Islamic men are not tolerant of women in the first place to be honest as they dont value them as much as righteous men believe it or not.

Actually the husband does tell the wife you just wont hear of it if you dont come from an Asian background (generally speaking). Its a way of reassurance for both parties I guess.

But what's with the comment about non Muslim men not being righteous, that's berating and belittling those who do not believe in Islam, are you trying to say that they are worse than Muslims? Believe me, not all Muslim men are righteous. What makes them more righteous than non Muslim men?
I really don't understand why me losing my faith makes a difference to the validity of my comment, all I said was, as a wife, she shouldn't need to seek the permission from her husband to go outside and do simple tasks outdoors.

It's typical Islamic rhetoric, they try and make out that anyone who isn't Muslim can't possibly understand Islam when TSR consistently shows that it's the non-Muslims who generally know more about Islamic theology than the Muslims.

As an apostate you probably have it worse because as well as being "ignorant" you were probably "never a true Muslim" according to them either.
You were made to leave islam within itself as Islam does not tolerate lesbian or gay marriages. This is also one of the major signs of the day of judgement.

Well this obviously can't be true because homosexuals have existed as long as humans have and homosexual behaviour has been documented for thousands of years.
But what's with the comment about non Muslim men not being righteous, that's berating and belittling those who do not believe in Islam, are you trying to say that they are worse than Muslims? Believe me, not all Muslim men are righteous.

Im not in anyway stating that Muslim men are 'perfect'. Because simply they are not no one is for that matter. However to be honest apart from the couple of black sheep who has no affliction to Islam they do treat women like queens and princesses nowadays anyways.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Well this obviously can't be true because homosexuals have existed as long as humans have and homosexual behaviour has been documented for thousands of years.

Lesbian and gays was not as quite common as it nowadays. Nowadays its a norm.
It's typical Islamic rhetoric, they try and make out that anyone who isn't Muslim can't possibly understand Islam when TSR consistently shows that it's the non-Muslims who generally know more about Islamic theology than the Muslims.

As an apostate you probably have it worse because as well as being "ignorant" you were probably "never a true Muslim" according to them either.

Wow, that just shows how much they think of kuffars then, it's pretty pathetic bringing something personal into an argument which wasn't even needed. I mean yes, I am an apostate and I won't deny that, but there is no need to say I don't have knowledge as much as someone who isn't Muslim. Honestly some people.
Im not in anyway stating that Muslim men are 'perfect'. Because simply they are not no one is for that matter. However to be honest apart from the couple of black sheep who has no affliction to Islam they do treat women like queens and princesses nowadays anyways.

But my original comment was, what makes you so sure and adamant that non Muslim men aren't righteous and endearing towards their wives? You clearly pointed out that Muslim men are righteous in a way to put those who aren't Muslim down.

Yes think about it I am not here to spoon feed you every little bit of information on what the biased media is portraying these days. Non-Islamic men are not tolerant of women in the first place to be honest as they dont value them as much as righteous men believe it or not.

What flagrant nonsense. Sad to see that you've been so blinded by indoctrination that you genuinely believe no non-Muslim men are respectful to women when reality clearly shows the majority are.

OH ****. :rofl: Jesus Christ are you being serious?

Halal jokes are boring.

What you're saying is absolutely disgusting, and your views are horrific and backwards. To outright say that non-Islamic men are not tolerant of women is prejudiced. Some of the greatest people in my life are non-Muslims and they have respect for women - they value their rights and autonomy and don't treat them like delicate children, like objects. That would be patronising. I guess you like to be treated like an object though.

What on earth is your idea of a 'righteous man'? List all of his qualities and traits.

Seeing as you' claim' to know so much about my religion maybe you would like to answer this question " In surah Hajr (15:87), it is said; "We have given you seven verses that are worthy of recitation over and over again"
According to the majority of Qur'anic scholard and ahadith, what seven verses is being referred to?"

Without google would be preferable :smile:
Seeing as you' claim' to know so much about my religion maybe you would like to answer this question " In surah Hajr (15:87), it is said; "We have given you seven verses that are worthy of recitation over and over again"
According to the majority of Qur'anic scholard and ahadith, what seven verses is being referred to?"

Without google would be preferable :smile:

This isn't an Islamic Quiz thread as there would be no way to know whether or not I've used Google. Please stick to the topic at hand.
What flagrant nonsense. Sad to see that you've been so blinded by indoctrination that you genuinely believe no non-Muslim men are respectful to women when reality clearly shows the majority are.

Only thing ive been blinded by is the love of Allah you have not only be blinded but deaf and your heart sealed from the true Islam thats why you think its really easy to always put Islam down seeing as you dislike the religion for whatever reason.
Lesbian and gays was not as quite common as it nowadays. Nowadays its a norm.

There's no evidence there are more homosexuals as a proportion of the population now than in the past.

Anyway, that's beside the point. You said it was a sign of JD and that clearly can't be so because homosexual behaviour has been around forever so JD would have happened already.

Latest

Trending

Trending