The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MiszShortee786
Please read post 314.

Why won't you answer my question? :dontknow:

You can joke about this all you want however at the end of the day at least our women are protected by righteous men who cares about their other half.

Non-Islamic men are not tolerant of women in the first place to be honest as they dont value them as much as righteous men believe it or not.

So subjugating a women, as many Muslims preach is the right way, is valuing a woman?

Why do you think non-Islamic men don't value or care for women?
Original post by Josb
You haven't answered post 303 that gave you the evidence that the Quran is man made.

You can believe that please don't impoae your views on me thanks. Quran is not man made. You wouldn't grasp that concept though would you?
Reply 302
You can believe that please don't impoae your views on me thanks. Quran is not man made. You wouldn't grasp that concept though would you?

Can you answer accurately to the post I made instead of saying that "I'm imposing my views on you"? I just gave you an evidence that the Quran is man made.
Original post by AishaGirl
What makes sex between non couples filthy is the sharing of the body, passing it around like a piece of meat. If you are committed to 1 person then at the very least you are giving yourself to just one person and I assume you love that person...

Purity.

I would not consider non Muslims act of love filthy if they were married, no.

It's not filthy it's just a natural biological urge like eating or breathing.Is eating "filthy or wrong".No it's just a natural thing that everybody does.Honestly why are the religious so obsessed with sex?It's not a big deal.The religious fascination with it is a completely unhealthy attitude to have.Its probably a large reason why there are so many peadophiles in the Catholic church.
Reply 304
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
She's already said we can't believe because Allah has placed a seal on our hearts and mind.

@MiszShortee786, why do unbelievers get sent to hell if Allah was the one who stopped them from believing?

I don't like seals. Can I arrange for a walrus to be placed on my mind instead?
Reply 305
What was the native africans treated like?
The "Islamic slave trade" involved many times more victims than the "Atlantic slave trade", many of them Africans. It may interest you to know that Muslim countries were the last to abolish slavery. Some of the not until the 1960s!

In Islam we use no one for our own pleasure so you might would like to check that over.
What does that even mean?
There are several sahih hadith where Muhammad permits his followers to use captured females for sex. Last time I checked, sex was a definition of "pleasure".
Trotting out meaniungless platitudes is meaningless.

In terms of beating ones wife you might like to check that too. Its called reprimanding 'mate' not technically beating.
The Quran says "beat". The word used (waidribu) is used in the same form in 8:12 where it describes Muslim soldiers striking their enemies in battle. Did Allah really expect the Muslim soldiers to "reprimand" their enemies in battle? Obvious ********.

There are hadith where the beating is describes as being "not too severe", "not causing injury/leaving marks", and "avoiding the face".
How do you reprimand someone by avoiding the face"?

However you look at it, the Quran permits a husband to use physical force of some kind as a punishment for disobedience. How you can defend this is beyond me. Perhaps it is because I do not subscribe to Islams perfect morality. In my world (the world of the degenerate kuffar), using any kind of violence against a disobedient wife, no matter how slight, is just wrong. End of.
I'd like to hear why you think it is acceptable.
(edited 7 years ago)
Do what makes you satisfied at the end of the day jokes on you. If your want to play stupid there's a zoo that's open. Maybe you wish to join?

Woahhhhhhh chill. Your spelling is stupid.

Can we go to the zoo together pls? I've been wanting to go for a while. :flutter:
Reply 307
Do what makes you satisfied at the end of the day jokes on you. If your want to play stupid there's a zoo that's open. Maybe you wish to join?

You've done a fine job in representing your religion here by being condescending. Excellent job.

Here's a tip for next time: Take a joke.

Wow, play nice, it was a joke, do you want a halal one?
Original post by UWS

Here's a tip for next time: Take a joke.

No can do :naughty::

I dont do jokes unless they are halal
@MiszShortee786

Attachment not found
Reply 311
Original post by Josb
OP had already made her choice and just wanted to hear validation.

Sometimes it happens and she probably wanted that little push or motivation to go ahead with it as she clearly wants to follow her religion. Hence , it is her right to do so. I know TSR is not the right/best place but she has now and the Muslims and non-Muslims both gave advice. It seems like she got the advice she wanted to hear and follow from the Muslims and if she wants to reject any advice then that is also upto her. She is having a hard time already. It would be better if the advice is simply given and any debates/discussions continued elsewhere as I don't think OP is interested in reading it at all. This is no longer about her and so it is getting ridiculous now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 312
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
No can do :naughty::

Funny how one comment can trigger someone. What is it with some Muslims and getting so defensive over something harmless like that?

I was only talking about walruses omg I love walruses, maybe she doesn't like walruses. Are they walrusphobic? :frown:
Reply 313
Not only did you commit associating partners with Allah you have shown yourself to superior then the one that has created you. Which doesnt make any sense. So the only 'pointless dogma' is coming from you.

Lets reach the afterlife 'matey' and then lets see who lived a life worth living.

Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallahu Alayhi Waslaam) has said:
This world is a prison for the believers and paradise for the non-believers
[Sahih Muslim Book 042, Number 7058]
All the available scientific evidence shows that consciousness is a function of the physical brain.

What evidence do you have that our consciousness survives after physical death.
If you have none (which I know you haven't because I am up to date on all the work in this field), what reason do have for believing in an "afterlife"?

Furthermore, what evidence do you have that this afterlife is your version of it, and not someone else's - where you will be tortured forever for the crime of being born into a Muslim family rather then a Christian one (or any other)?
Original post by UWS
Funny how one comment can trigger someone. What is it with some Muslims and getting so defensive over something harmless like that?

I was only talking about walruses omg I love walruses, maybe she doesn't like walruses. Are they walrusphobic? :frown:

It's bc walruses are uglier than seals sorry :emo: - Allah only wants to give you the best, a seal on your heart and mind. :love:
Reply 315
Aha according to you Allah does not exist because Allah has sealed your eyes ears and hearts to the call of Islam. (Again you may not get this point).
This is true. It is explicit in the Quran.
So, if his disbelief is due to Allah preventing him from believing, how is it in any way just for Allah to punish him for it?
Reply 316
By the ways we all known HP is fictional that has no relevance here.
Oh the irony, it burns!
Reply 317
It's my opinion that sleeping around is filthy, committing to your husband or wife to make love and conceive a gift from Allah swt is not filthy, it is a blessing.
What is your opinion of Muslims who use IVF or sperm/egg donors to conceive?
Reply 318
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
It's bc walruses are uglier than seals sorry :emo: - Allah only wants to give you the best, a seal on your heart and mind. :love:

That is not fair, I thought they were very similar animals :frown:

Oh, I see, it makes sense now. Thank you Alan :smile:
Reply 319
I don't think you can mark it on a scale. I want him to be fully practicing and be pious but I won't tolerate him telling me to never leave the house and I can only leave the house with his permission etc.
The standard Islamic model requires wives to obey their husbands.
https://islamqa.info/en/43123
http://www.islamweb.net/en/article/149397/obeying-the-husband-is-the-key-to-paradise
https://quran.com/4/34
http://en.islamway.net/article/12221/rights-of-the-husband-over-his-wife
and so on...

If you refused to obey him on certain issues, would you be happy for him to invoke sura 4:34?

Latest

Trending

Trending