The Student Room Group

Cute Guys vs Hot Guys

Take your vote

Cute guys- of innocent intent, pleasant facial features (nice hair, eyes), appears submissive/feminine, young boyish appearance, friendly, smily

Hot guys- masculin, great physical shape including height, jawline, confidence in demeanour,

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Take your vote

Cute guys- of innocent intent, pleasant facial features (nice hair, eyes), appears submissive/feminine, young boyish appearance, friendly, smily

Hot guys- masculin, great physical shape including height, jawline, confidence in demeanour,

I want to be a hot guy so bad ffs, i have been stuck in the cute guy thing for waaay to long.
Reply 2
Original post by Ryanthom100
I want to be a hot guy so bad ffs, i have been stuck in the cute guy thing for waaay to long.

How tall are you? Are you in good physical shape, like athletically? How do you know you're in the cute bracket?
Original post by Anonymous
How tall are you? Are you in good physical shape, like athletically? How do you know you're in the cute bracket?

Most of the girls i have ever met have called me cute, i have a baby face etc lol. I'm in good physical shape, started the gym so my physique is improving every day. I'm 6ft.
I'm a mix of the two. I have good bone structure, nice hair and large lips, but I'm 6'3 and have six pack arms a slightly ''scary'' look. At first I seem demure, shy even so I'm hard to make out.
Reply 5
I'm in the cute category (though I'm high enough) and I'm happy with it.
That kind of hot guy you describe is hard for me to perceive as such (I can say if a boy is cute/handsome, but I'm often puzzled by what girls find "hot").
Reply 6
Most of the girls i have ever met have called me cute, i have a baby face etc lol. I'm in good physical shape, started the gym so my physique is improving every day. I'm 6ft.

That baby face will pay off in a few years. You'll look great when you are older.
gotta love a cute guy, not sure why but i've always been more attracted to 'cute' looking guys, it's usually the cute face (not a fan of facial hair so) and their hair
Original post by Tesla2112
That baby face will pay off in a few years. You'll look great when you are older.

It doesn't work like that at all. Look at H from steps.

Having good bone structure, oily skin and dark features are what makes people age well.
Original post by Tesla2112

Yeah, just need to get rid of the spots lol. I will save up for that laser thing that apparently clears spots.
Reply 10
Original post by Eternal Anglo
I'm a mix of the two. I have good bone structure, nice hair and large lips, but I'm 6'3 and have six pack arms a slightly ''scary'' look. At first I seem demure, shy even so I'm hard to make out.

I think I repped you by mistake (keep doing this).
I guess with that description Im more cute although I dont really like the way I look.

The hot guy description really isnt me either.
Didn't you make this exact same thread yesterday?
I once got called 'cute but really ugly'. Considering I've never had a girlfriend before I think I'll trade my cuteness for not being ugly, never mind qualifying as hot. Assuming I have any cuteness left from six or so years ago.
Original post by usualsuspects
I think I repped you by mistake (keep doing this).

I didn't notice
Mix of both. Not too hot - where he is confident to the point of ignorance but not too cute - where he isn't too submissive - that people could walk over him.I ain't that buff myself but looks are pretty important - I'm not gonna lie.

Depends on what we both class as nice features, good eyes and good height.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC
Didn't you make this exact same thread yesterday?

I'm gonna guess u go gym from ur profile pic lol. How often do u work out, just out of interest?
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I once got called 'cute but really ugly'. Considering I've never had a girlfriend before I think I'll trade my cuteness for not being ugly, never mind qualifying as hot. Assuming I have any cuteness left from six or so years ago.

who called you cute but ugly?
Original post by awkwardshortguy

Ouch, that would knock my confidence like a mo'fo lol.
Ouch, that would knock my confidence like a mo'fo lol.

Fortunately I never had any to begin with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending