The Student Room Group

Processing evidence

Hello I have been asked in september to send a payslip from september to proof I am still employeed. I have send it 26th september and I have been told to wait until 9th november for it to be processed. However just now I have realised that payslip I have send was issued 1st september Which is actual payment for hours I have worked in august. I am going to send another payslip today Which has been issued 29th september just in case first one is not gonna be accepted. However I am afraid that when student finance will start process my evidence by 9th november they are only gonna look on my first payslip I have send and they are gonna make me wait another 31days to look on the second payslip I have send out. My question is when student finance will start looking on my first evidence I have send are they gonna look on other evidence as well? If not are they any chances that by ringing student finance they can put a note on my account to check all evidence I have send when they start checking my evidence. I just really don’t want to wait extra 31 days...
Original post by Broooca
Hello I have been asked in september to send a payslip from september to proof I am still employeed. I have send it 26th september and I have been told to wait until 9th november for it to be processed. However just now I have realised that payslip I have send was issued 1st september Which is actual payment for hours I have worked in august. I am going to send another payslip today Which has been issued 29th september just in case first one is not gonna be accepted. However I am afraid that when student finance will start process my evidence by 9th november they are only gonna look on my first payslip I have send and they are gonna make me wait another 31days to look on the second payslip I have send out. My question is when student finance will start looking on my first evidence I have send are they gonna look on other evidence as well? If not are they any chances that by ringing student finance they can put a note on my account to check all evidence I have send when they start checking my evidence. I just really don’t want to wait extra 31 days...

Hi Broooca,

If you are paid monthly we will accept a payslip dated after the 1st of September or a letter from your employer dated on or after the 1st of September confirming continued employment - letter must be on company headed paper & signed and dated by their manager or HR department .

As long as the payslip that you have sent is dated after the 1st of September this should be accepted. If the payslip is date prior to the September date then you will have to send another.The processing times will still apply.

Thanks
Louise
Reply 2
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi Broooca,

If you are paid monthly we will accept a payslip dated after the 1st of September or a letter from your employer dated on or after the 1st of September confirming continued employment - letter must be on company headed paper & signed and dated by their manager or HR department .

As long as the payslip that you have sent is dated after the 1st of September this should be accepted. If the payslip is date prior to the September date then you will have to send another.The processing times will still apply.

Thanks
Louise

I am getting paid every 4 weeks so if the payslip is dated for 1st september that is gonna be fine and it will be accepted, right?
Original post by Broooca
I am getting paid every 4 weeks so if the payslip is dated for 1st september that is gonna be fine and it will be accepted, right?

Hi Broooca ,
The guidelines state a payslip dated after the 1st of September.

Thanks

Louise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending