The Student Room Group

CPR question

Quick question, I uploaded all ov my CPR evidence online a week or two ago. I called them before doing so to ask if i could send the evidence including the cover letter online, and the woman said that that was fine.

It says online that the evidence has been recieved, but how will i know if it's been processed, or if it's been accepted or rejected? Will I get an email, or a letter in the post? Was uploading it all online okay to do?

Thank you
Original post by dahlia_
Quick question, I uploaded all ov my CPR evidence online a week or two ago. I called them before doing so to ask if i could send the evidence including the cover letter online, and the woman said that that was fine.

It says online that the evidence has been recieved, but how will i know if it's been processed, or if it's been accepted or rejected? Will I get an email, or a letter in the post? Was uploading it all online okay to do?

Thank you

Hi there, have you applied as an EU Student, Home Student or Migrant Worker? Do you have child/adult dependents on your application? What date specifically did you upload this online? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, have you applied as an EU Student, Home Student or Migrant Worker? Do you have child/adult dependents on your application? What date specifically did you upload this online? Thanks, Karen

I'm a home student, no child/adult dependents. I had a lot of medical evidence (requested medical files from my surgery) regarding my mental and physical health being affected by my studies which I have uploaded, as well as a cover letter and a headed email from my old tutor confirming that throughout my studies I was affected by my studies.

I uploaded everything on the 18th last week. I'm aware that that was rather late to do so, however I had been waiting for over a month from my old tutor to get back to me as she promised she would.
Original post by dahlia_
I'm a home student, no child/adult dependents. I had a lot of medical evidence (requested medical files from my surgery) regarding my mental and physical health being affected by my studies which I have uploaded, as well as a cover letter and a headed email from my old tutor confirming that throughout my studies I was affected by my studies.

I uploaded everything on the 18th last week. I'm aware that that was rather late to do so, however I had been waiting for over a month from my old tutor to get back to me as she promised she would.

Based on our current processing timescales the team should be back in contact with you around 07/06. Our timescales are estimates and are subject to daily change.
You can view the estimated date for this to be reviewed on your online account under the application tracker. You can find out how to view this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4p4IP1lzo

Once it has been reviewed the team will send you an email and your online account will be updated. Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
Based on our current processing timescales the team should be back in contact with you around 07/06. Our timescales are estimates and are subject to daily change.
You can view the estimated date for this to be reviewed on your online account under the application tracker. You can find out how to view this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4p4IP1lzo

Once it has been reviewed the team will send you an email and your online account will be updated. Thanks, Karen

So someone will definitely see the evidence that I've uploaded? I got a little worried because I got a letter a few days ago stating that I wouldn't get a tuition loan this year, but I'm assuming that this is because they haven't gotten to processing the evidence that I uploaded last week?
Original post by dahlia_
So someone will definitely see the evidence that I've uploaded? I got a little worried because I got a letter a few days ago stating that I wouldn't get a tuition loan this year, but I'm assuming that this is because they haven't gotten to processing the evidence that I uploaded last week?

Once the evidence has been processed the team will be in contact with you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending