The Student Room Group

SFE says Uploaded Evidence is incomplete but have uploaded my evidence

I am panicking a little as my student finance application is still saying processing because it says I have an action to complete. It says my uploaded Evidence is not complete but I have uploaded my evidence in all sections. It doesn’t tell me if there is an issue with any of my evidence and if so which one? Is it normal for this to happen and how long should I wait before contacting to find out why this section is not complete?
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Elder123
I am panicking a little as my student finance application is still saying processing because it says I have an action to complete. It says my uploaded Evidence is not complete but I have uploaded my evidence in all sections. It doesn’t tell me if there is an issue with any of my evidence and if so which one? Is it normal for this to happen and how long should I wait before contacting to find out why this section is not complete?

Hi there, when did you upload the evidence to us? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, when did you upload the evidence to us? Thanks, Jason

Hi, it was about 2 weeks ago now.
Hi, it was about 2 weeks ago now.

Hi Elder,

If you have an application without any dependents, this timescale for evidence is around 15 working days which is 3 weeks. If you have dependents, the queue is around 6 weeks. It seems that your evidence is within our normal timescales. You will be updated once it is processed however, it will show as outstanding until this is done.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Elder,

If you have an application without any dependents, this timescale for evidence is around 15 working days which is 3 weeks. If you have dependents, the queue is around 6 weeks. It seems that your evidence is within our normal timescales. You will be updated once it is processed however, it will show as outstanding until this is done.

Thanks, Clare

Aah, ok. Thank you for the reassurance Clare
Aah, ok. Thank you for the reassurance Clare

Any further questions then do let us know. Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
Hi Jason. I have today received an email saying ‘We contacted you a couple of weeks ago to tell you we need you to do something before we can process your application’.
I thought I had done this by uploading clear digital copies of my evidence. Is there someone I can call to find out what specifically is needed for my application to be processed?
(edited 7 months ago)
Hi Jason. I have today received an email saying ‘We contacted you a couple of weeks ago to tell you we need you to do something before we can process your application’.
I thought I had done this by uploading clear digital copies of my evidence. Is there someone I can call to find out what specifically is needed for my application to be processed?

Hi there, If you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you get this resolved. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending